Recent content by johnny25

1. J

UK account bought for USA, and can not add DB

Hello all, I bought an account from the UK, and changed PW, name, and E-mail. I am unable to add my card to buy a subscription. Any advice?
  2. J

Ls t1 t2 and t3 raid chest

Thank you sir for the chest... better then expected. Ill buy another.
  3. J

AdvDPS

HI all quick question. Is anyone else seeing DPS not showing correctly (LOWER) on there own toon? when boxing I look at one of my other toons screens and it shows the real DPS on toon ONE that i normally see. Vis versa, when I look at that toons TWO DPS on his screen- again I can low but...
  4. J

10 Accounts remaining for Sale - Raid geared / Group Geared / Max or Near Full AA

this account US? US dollar of British Pound?
  5. J

massive toon progression sale!!!

Helped me on another toon. thank you for completing this so fast.
  6. J

massive toon progression sale!!!

Shakruas is amazing! True to his work, and fast and friendly I will use him again. best of the best.
  7. J

Kronos for Sale

I am ready to buy. Luclin
  8. J

10 Accounts remaining for Sale - Raid geared / Group Geared / Max or Near Full AA

are these toons on the Europeans server? I bought on and it could not purchase anything, even the subscription. It said it could not convert into pounds.
  9. J

need help setting up box team? Live

I have used and still use his services... He is the real deal, no Disappointments.
  10. J

Bunch of max aa 120's for sale with a 44k aa sk and a 33k aa 117 shaman

hey there, I am interested in the SK and rogue... more info please? I am jsut getting back into it. I bought the CWTN plugins but am not that familiar with it yet lol
  11. J

from 110 to 120 what zones do you recommend?

Thank you SO much, I do appreciate the guidance! I will need to look into the overseer. Is yea quest player? A mission or? Is he in last 3 expansions?
  12. J

from 110 to 120 what zones do you recommend?

I am coming back to the game after 3 years off. What zones would you recommend for lvl up and loot? I know there are alot of missions now, is that the way to go, if so where to start? any advice would be great- Thank you
  13. J

back in the game

Thank you, where can I find the plug ins and or macros? And do I want the full installer? Or the pre-compiled?
  14. J

back in the game

ok, thank you, I just bought some platt, Ill need more soon. is that what this sight is... no macros for boxing?
  15. J

back in the game

Hi all, I have started playing EQ after a 3 year time out. I miss it. I have a silly question. I thought I have always used MMOBUGS in coming back my friend said join redguides. Honestly, I got confused, then I saw FRY's name and MMO bugs and it hit me, I used MMO... What I am looking to do is...