back in the game

johnny25

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I have started playing EQ after a 3 year time out. I miss it. I have a silly question. I thought I have always used MMOBUGS in coming back my friend said join redguides. Honestly, I got confused, then I saw FRY's name and MMO bugs and it hit me, I used MMO... What I am looking to do is take my 6 box from 110 to 120 with getting some loots along the way. I have a SK for pulling and tanking, Enchanter to mezz adds and slow, cleric, 2 zerks, and a rogue. does MMO Bugs have macros and plug ins for this? I am looking for some help to get me back into the game and MMO bugs on what it can do to help. I am willing to pay for your time. Thank you.

There are a bunch of macros or plugins to use to bot with. I mainly use MQ2Bot. It should get you started out of the box, then you can start customizing spells.

There are many other macros that will do the same thing. Everyone has there preference. I don't think there is a perfect botting solution.

Welcome back.

There are a bunch of macros or plugins to use to bot with. I mainly use MQ2Bot. It should get you started out of the box, then you can start customizing spells.

There are many other macros that will do the same thing. Everyone has there preference. I don't think there is a perfect botting solution.

Welcome back.
ok, thank you, I just bought some platt, Ill need more soon. is that what this sight is... no macros for boxing?

Reactions: forgefather
MQ2Bot will do boxing, no need for a macro.

There is an older version of Bot.mac if you want a macro but it's unmaintained, along with a bunch of old devastator class macros which are all in the MMOBugs macro repository. A lot of people use RG's kissassist which can be copied into our macro folder and used. There are a bunch of other botting macros hanging around too by other authors which are good but don't get enough publicity to be popular.

MQ2Bot will do boxing, no need for a macro.

There is an older version of Bot.mac if you want a macro but it's unmaintained, along with a bunch of old devastator class macros which are all in the MMOBugs macro repository. A lot of people use RG's kissassist which can be copied into our macro folder and used. There are a bunch of other botting macros hanging around too by other authors which are good but don't get enough publicity to be popular.

Thank you, where can I find the plug ins and or macros? And do I want the full installer? Or the pre-compiled?