Recent content by Joeschwal

1. J

FS trick 75-105 in a day?

a guy told me there was an "FS Trick" to go from 75-105 in a day.This was for power leveling a twink. An idea what this FS Trick could be?
  2. J

Stop Casting

I just use /bot on I don't know how to go beyond that.. my Rogue / Shaman / Mage / Necro seem to work great with just /bot on. I just don't know how to customize anything beyond that.
  3. J

Stop Casting

My Mage bot works great right out of the box. Is there a way I can have them NOT cast a spell which is in the regular lineup? It is an AA, Elemental Form Fire. He still tries to cast it, even if on a mount or in another elemental form. Where can I change this setting? thanks in advance.
  4. J

sneak/hide on mount

didn't I see a plugin which will allow sneak/hide while on mount?
  5. J

Crazy Pull

Using my Rogue to pull. I turn /bot off. I sneak/hide. Even with bot off, when I target anything my Rogue charges the mob as if I said /stick. This is new. Did something change or did I do something?
  6. J

Wrong Version work around

Isn't there a way to run an older version of EQ.exe to use until MMO is updated? If so, does anyone have the correct EQ.EXE which will work with the current MMO compile... thanks.