Recent content by JimJohnson

1. JimJohnson

12 Box for old raids

Add Pally - Heals/cures/off tanks/back up rez SK - Self heals/off tanks/ae agro/cc Bard - Just cause they are bad ass Drop Wiz The added dmg the bard will add would remove the dps loss, but give you more versitility
  2. JimJohnson

MMOBugs FantasyFootball

Twiz and Money hit me up with a pm for your paypall address you want winnings sent too. 1st - 120 - paid 2nd - 60 3rd - 20
  3. JimJohnson

Google Tried to Ruin My Marriage!

This is probably why 1/10 peoples with smart phones ends up getting hacked at some point.
  4. JimJohnson

dicipline hacks?

those are server side. You could possible make it look like its still active but they wouldn't be.
  5. JimJohnson

Phinny + mq2

Stock mq2 gives way to much advantage over other players who wish to play legit. Map alone is massive advantage, add in targeting instantaneous attack/stop attack/casting. This is propably why a lot of people started to use MQ2. Because they wanted a more level playing field.
  6. JimJohnson

Zone Crashing

lol lazy and didn't want to wait for respawn on the fire pet.
  7. JimJohnson

Zone Crashing

Zone crashing also doesn't normally just drop 1 zone. They are on blocks tied together. Found that out crashing upper guk that was also crashing some others and peoples in them reported a problem.
  8. JimJohnson

Phinny + mq2

If you bother to read the other treads. Mq devs are in agreement for no mq on Phinny. We could just hide the actions and do cat and mouse. Pretty sure eqmule made a comment along the line of if the go after live servers the have a fight on their hands. No mq on new sever was a compromise...
  9. JimJohnson

Daybreak Upcoming Patch Targeting MMOBugs Users

whats your address need to send you some tampons.
  10. JimJohnson

Always see you talking about SC, but that game is just a money pit. I give a fuck how cool a game look that rewards those with funds and makes everyone else tuff it out and earn it. I don't want to buy a second house on a video game just to have the latest ships, or spend the time to earn a...
  11. JimJohnson

Multi-computers / common INI directory?

always had lag issues when doing that.
  12. JimJohnson

You could use something like GitHub.
  13. JimJohnson

Comparing ragefire/lockjaw to Phinny server is bad comparison. Those 2 servers were trashed from the go when they wouldn't do a wipe as they put lvl 50s with full gear out for 2 days. THey also encouraged 5 mage groups. This server will actually give them a chance to see what kind of...
  14. JimJohnson

You don't need to copy all the INIs. Once a computer is set up for a toon, nothing should need to change. Just patch and go. At least when I was multi PCed EQ, I never worried about it. As Each computer had its set of toons that would be loaded.