Recent content by jestisp

1. J

TDS class loot drop list?

Right now my warrior is in CoTF Flowing gear......Should I be switching out to TBM Crypt gear and just auging it out then? I just want to make sure I fully understand what everyone is saying before I spend the time going thru it.
  2. J

What to add..

Regular. I tried progression, got annoyed to fast lol.
  3. J

What to add..

So I just learned about changing cpuaffinity in eqclient. Now I can run a 4th account where I couldn't before. Current group is sk/enc/wiz....should I add dru, cleric or mage.... Also I use an amd Intel pentium quad core with 4 gig ram. Besides the cpuaffinity is there any other ways to boost...
  4. J

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

I love PeteSampras 1,3,5,7,9
  5. J

Solo class

I would think Bst with a cleric merc but it would be a definite grind.
  6. J

Bot Macro

Let me start off by saying I am sure they have......But has anyone used this for a level 105 Zerker? Im basically looking for something to run the zerker for me while I play the tank, but want something that will after a certain % the zerker will turn attack on and move to the mob.
  7. J

mageBot v3.10 - Fully automated mage - Updated: 08/08/2009

I dont know if anyone else is having this problem, but I have my first spell set to GOM1=True But it casts it as the first spell regardless of when GOM fires or not, is there a way for me to make it to where it only casts the GOM=True spell if GOM fires?
  8. J

Macro Help

In this case everything is now run under C:/ drive, there is no longer an F:/ drive so to speak of..... I will check the macroquest.ini though
  9. J

Macro Help

Ok need some help and cant figure this one out....I was running a shaman from my F: drive and a monk from my C: drive...... I upgraded the computer added windows 7, and tried running my macros for the shaman, I put everything into the C:/ drive this time.... When I try running the macro it...
  10. J

Shambot 4.22

Apparently with all group buffs, soon as i removed her casting Souls Unity (was going to self cast as i needed it) she started chain casting group haste
  11. J

Shambot 4.22

Was working great for me last week, this week i log on and now its chain casting the Group Buff Souls Unity
  12. J

The Name Game!

You could name it Damnit Get out of there damnit stop that damnit bad dog damnit
  13. J

MageBot for LvL 90

Have you tried Devastators free on he has posted. Im up to level 87 and its still working very well for me. A tad slow on the nuking, but overall really well done.
  14. J

Gamewar

Anyone had any experience with them. Are they a legit company. I did search under search and it only came up with 2 old posts from 2009 and 2008.....Are there any good sites besides this one (of course) and PA to sell on? And any good sites that does trades?
  15. J

Shambot 4.22

For frozen gift, do i just set it as a nuke? think thats the only questoin i have left.