Recent content by je5terhead

1. J

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

OH ok great i will check it out and post my results. thanks HTW
  2. J

For some reason chanter and cleric will not use aura's still. they will try to cast one then get interrupted. enchanter enticer unity just keeps casting over and over again unsure why on that one.
  3. J

will try it out later thanks htw.
  4. J

mine always casts call and it is correct
  5. J

How to level from 1-55 fast

this no longer works as of last patch :(.
  6. J

mod rods

They have been changed in game and the macro is old. have to do some editing. soon i will fix the new casting id's and ill give u an updated version
  7. J

MQ2Nav mac bot

Part of the macro. He is working on pulling in the plugin but no idea when it will be finished.
  8. J

having an issue with toons not using mod rods and mage is not casting / using his personal mod rod as well. any ideas?
  9. J

wizard dps

yeah mana burn really is a raid only spell i think, but still fun to hit once in a while haha.
  10. J

wizard dps

have not had time to mess around with the spells yet. the forces do not count against twincast. not sure why anyone would use the older ethereal cold nuke, however, mana burn is AMAZING now. what lineup are you using aspire? and what are your sustained dps numbers in groups?
  11. J

Druid spell is not working correclty Sunfire blessing level 104 burns target's target and grants twin heal Spell ID:43889 recast time: 12.00 Recovery time: 1.50 Range 200 it is casting on the mob which it should be casting on the tank (i guess like a heal)
  12. J

wizard dps

oh yea was not trying to be a dick about it just makes more logical sense to hit your 29k+ nukes on twincast and fuze when its up ... i played wizard since hot and just started raiding him about 4 months ago? yea i checked the links gonna check it out and see what kind of numbers i can run
  13. J

wizard dps

why do you think its the best way to run a wizard. do you have parse numbers for the both? i will test it up and see whats up with the dps. and dicho spell is deff a gift of mana spell ... 17k mana yea
  14. J

wizard dps

claw of flameweaver ethereal fire cloudburst stormstrike twincast / burn ethereal fuze ethereal fire ethereal rimeblast gift of mana hit ditcotonic here is a little tip !${Me.Buff[Twincast].ID} || !${Me.Buff[Improved Twincast IV].ID} add that to claw and cloudburst and it will bypass...