Recent content by hendo

1. H

Bought accounts from Poppaburr

Xfered I won the dispute and xfered his toons to fresh accounts regeared and resold them. I felt a little bit shitty about it but from what ive heard and seen about him and the weird shit ive seen in his email seems like a grade A turd to me.
  2. H

fixed his wagon If he's a known scammer I got revenge on him i still got access to his email if he has got anyone else from mmo here lmao.
  3. H

MMOBugs guild on Zippzipp's Funland Beta

With you now Thanks a ton for help with flagging and stuff
  4. H

MMOBugs guild on Zippzipp's Funland Beta

started up on server I seemed to move up to 51 really quick but now I feel really gimped out not sure if I am doing something wrong or what. I am a SK with cleric bot thinking about starting 2 more toons.
  5. H

Lance Armstrong

Lance I think they should just allow all drugs in professional sports and have super athletes and mega records all that happy fun shit.
  6. H

Wal-Mart to Hire Vets, Buy American

Vet working for VA Hospital Look into USAjobs for vet jobs in the VA system pay is good, lots of opportunity, and nice federal benefits insurance, lots of time off etc. Your Active duty time counts as time in the Va but you have to by back your time. I started as a pc support techincian which...
  7. H

Logged into the account and saw them stripped of gear assume he did it to double tap his account and gear from selling it to me then selling gear. I have a dispute with paypal and it should all be over soon.
  8. H

Ultimate Spell Skiller Macro!!!!!!!!

i am having problems with sk It works great for shaman but it doesnt work on my shadow knight. I made changes in macro as on the thread here it runs and when it echo's to have pet up it says i'm done macro ended i am far away from being capped any suggestions?