Recent content by henddogg

1. H

Rampage ( Zerker)

I was recently told there was a bug to berserkers rampage that if you duel somone and get slowed that it some how bugs rampage and it insta pops. I tried it and it did not work can anyone else confirm or deny if this is true? I had a really hard time even getting slowed by my shm bot due to...
  2. H

The Wrath of Brath

We dont even kill a basher soon as general dead we TM mezz root rest of the adds while we do turn in and Burn brath at spot 3 not often he makes it to spot 4.
  3. H

FF raid

pop all the shrooms at once or kill as many in 6 min then pop remaining shroooms will pop the death bettle. Fyi shrooms corps camp so train them away then you have the fun at whipeing to the namer like me lol
  4. H

The Wrath of Brath

hehe my guild doesnt get adds from brath he dies prior to even the 1st move after turn in you just need a massive burn
  5. H

Guardians of the Hive

what we do is Kite 2 and kill to 5% when shrooms pop casters burn them and melee stay on the name. Tanks need to keep moving so melee and tanks stay out of the aura. repeat with each to 5% then burn them all dead after 1st is dead you have 1min to get all 3 down to win not too hard long as...
  6. H

FF raid

Anything info for this ?
  7. H

The Clicknar Queen

yes my bad sorry
  8. H

The Clicknar Queen

so far can confirm she depops every 25%
  9. H

Arthicrex 1

that strat sounds very good how do you prevent them from powering up?
  10. H

Hight mac

yep thats it thanks a ton
  11. H

Hight mac

I reformated my computer and lost a hot key i had that had a hight mac and i could tell the hight of the mob something that is usefull when i farm sothgar attendents can anyone help?
  12. H

Would you quit?

haha amazing how much you can rely on a program in everyday playing i use it mainly to help me 4-5 box and i deff cancell my 3 accts
  13. H

The Beast

What about the adds during mate how do you handle them?
  14. H

Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

thanks for the info
  15. H

Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

rr ok i wasnt sure i have done hard mode so many times and has never dropped for me maby just bad luck thanks