Recent content by hatethis

1. H

Likelihood of being banned?

I saw a list somewhere and cannot find it anymore... but it listed the liklihood of being caught using specific docracks or hacks. I was wondering if anyone knows what I am talking about and whether or not it is fairly safe to hit /mac combine? as I would like to max some TS with a draught.
  2. H

If you had to pick only one...

I have all those classes, and of those I would have to say Bard. You will get groups and in a good guild, you will rarely have trouble getting a group, and you can solo if you need.
  3. H

MQ stopped working

the disconnect seems to be when its trying to login to the server, just ends the program rather than logging in.
  4. H

MQ stopped working

To be honest the opposite has happened, browser loads quicker and folders too. EQ even has started running with a little less lag.
  5. H

MQ stopped working

Tried, same result. I am baffled at what this could be...
  6. H

MQ stopped working

Update.... got every update my computer said it needed, restarted, still nothing did a system restore, still nothing
  7. H

MQ stopped working

The loader will no longer start up on my pc. I have never had a problem like this before. I click it and run as administrator as usual, it begins to load, login at site and disappears. This problem began when I restarted my computer. I had made 0 changes since the last restart. I tried...
  8. H

Autofrage problem

Bard is 80 with max skill (something like 100) and forage aa. Ranger is 66 with 100 skill and aa forage. Not on game right now (doing from iPhone). Think max is 250? I can give exact skill caps when I log in next if you still need. Thank you for looking into this. Everything else works great.
  9. H

bard spots

I am in need of a good afk spot for a 80+ bard as well. Something like the PoV spot would be awesome; havent found anything quite that good since.
  10. H

Autofrage problem

I have read many other pasts concerning this issue and have tried each of the suggestions on how to get this to work correctly. I really do not understand why autoforage is acting the way it is and hopefully someone can help me out. On my bard the macro is running upon loggin and/or any zone...
  11. H

MMOLoader

This problem happens to me everytime I try to launch the loader. Everytime I click it and run as administrator (only way it works for me) I get to where there is some update. Totally understandable, however once that appears with what needs to be updated I get *successfuly connected to update...
  12. H

Haven't seen any thing for...

RSS might be good, haven't tried that place in a while. I do prefer the faster kills for less exp, but I am stuck having to actually get hit and pray assass goes off instead of getting 20 headshots at once. Now if MMOloader would update..... sometimes it is a pain.
  13. H

I don't post much because 1. I am fairly new, and 2. most of the info here is self explanitory. Direct business would be mostly done in PM's I am assuming. My brother and another friend have been members here for years and since I came back to the game they told me about this place. I...
  14. H

WTF would you think I am a GM?
  15. H

I have only been using this for a couple months now and thoroughly enjoy it. Now I am trying to get a little more complex with the abilities. I usually box rogue/rogue or rogue/chanter. Why these 2 classes? I like playing them. I am looking for somewhere aside from PoF, the Hive, and...