Recent content by Funkalicious

1. F

Bot v Merc

Merc sucks compared to a real cleric
  2. F

best 6 box group makeup

Ran an all DE group back on the 51/50 server. Sk, Clr, Enc, Wiz, Mag, Mag and it worked very well.
  3. F

Is there a dream team?

Ran a DE sk,clr,enc,wiz,mag,mag group way back when on the 51/50 server and it was pretty unstoppable. Just recently created another on my regular server to try out again.
  4. F

Question New Laptop and New EQBC setup

I have an Asus with same or similar specs, I'm not sure if it is the same exact model. I have had 14+ running on it before.
  5. F

surplus computer upgrades?

So my local Radio Shack had a going out of business sale and I wandered in to take a look and noticed a picture of what looked like a computer on the wall that said $50. Turns out it was the store server - IBM X3200, so I figured what the hell? I won't take possession of it until tomorrow, so...
  6. F

eq patch

Aye, was what I tried but had forgotten to do the initial patch on that machine. Time to either play legit, or go do something way more fun like weed the garden.
  7. F

eq patch

so if say, you patched one computer, but not another one, which files would you need to restore to earlier version?
  8. F

paraser??

I use gameparse. Google it for download.
  9. F

Returning to EQ

So, after being away from really playing the game routinely for the past few years I have once again found some interest in playing again. However, I no longer want to pay for several subscription; although I prefer to box my own group. My thoughts are to pay for one account and use some...
  10. F

bonechip macro stacks?

I did the kaladim turn in a very long time ago. Used a necro with flesh to bone and made a ton of chips, used a druid to port chips to pl toon and nexus gate for more. Turn in actually made me plat if I bought cheapest meat.
  11. F

Getting back in??

Only bad thing I have found with silver, besides aa cap and bank/inventory restrictions is that a lot of group gear (including hot t1) give no stats. Oddly, all the raid gear I had did...
  12. F

answer me this

There was an asshat on my server that for some reason would ooc bits of chatlogs with timestamps all over the place...
  13. F

Auto Accept Sacrifice

There were some automated sac macros at one point.
  14. F

Fellowship EXP sharing - WTF?

I like it. A group of 6 could in theory pl 48 other tools.
  15. F

Sad Songs I play while MQ is down

I'd like to 2nd JJ's motion The Ramones - I Wanna Be Sedated