Recent content by evolutionz

1. E

/zone out of guild lobby

Back on topic tho, what would cause this? plugin issue, or...? Same thing when I drink Alacrity, Client crashes. Just seeing if anyone has had the same issue, or has an idea of what it is.
  2. E

/zone out of guild lobby

I'm not too worried about a GM going on a power trip. I'll /slap him anyway. I'm always anon when chain zoning. Kinda obvious when someone in your guild is trying to talk to you and your zoning every 15 seconds tho.
  3. E

/zone out of guild lobby

Every time I /zone to anywhere out of guild lobby my client crashes. Nothing out of the ordinary running. Any Ideas?
  4. E

Siflu.. ranger epic 2.0

yeah got it all sorted out, Herrian Warfrost is a biiotch tho! tried with 1 group of 85's, need more than 1 tank I suppose.
  5. E

Siflu.. ranger epic 2.0

So I cant get Siflu to spawn, your suppose to trigger him around the bridge, have exact loc and everything, does not want to spawn at all for me.. have tried for 3 days now, and is suppose to be a 2 hour respawn timer. no lev no invis any idea's?
  6. E

MMO Login Server having issues

cant login ethier :( BAHH!!!
  7. E

Random crashes

having frequent crashes also since the compile, sucks
  8. E

New feature: Station Cash

your not listening, none of the items are even beneficial, the potions... yeah maybe. right now their not anyway, but 6 months down the road? who knows they might have high tiers of armor on it /shrug... you honestly never know what SoE might do to make a quick buck.
  9. E

New feature: Station Cash

this really wont hurt any sellers honestly, what they are offering so far in marketplace is pretty gimp, mostly potions and a few items that just for looks.
  10. E

expansion bug?

thats awesome, thanks for the info
  11. E

expansion bug?

i have a account with expansions only up to OoW, but when i login it says 14/15? wtf anyone else ever had this?
  12. E

Tradeskill Macros Revisited

same here, says invalid archive when trying winzip or winrar
  13. E

Headshot!

halls of honor was always ez headshots
  14. E

question

press f11 or /hud normal