Recent content by EveryKingdom

1. EveryKingdom

Dixxon and EveryKingdom Krono Purchase Dispute

And this is my final post as I log out from here forever, but I just wanted to point out the general implausibility of his original story. He says in his PM to Fry that he has bought things here before and it was his WIFE who filed the claim. Every paypal I've ever used has been my...
  2. EveryKingdom

Surprise, surprise, Paypal CSR has no sign that he has tried to close it. It's so painfully fucking obvious what he's attempting to do here. He's waiting to see if Paypal sides with me, in which case he will say "it's because I cancelled it!" and thinks that clears it up. Which Fry seems to...
  3. EveryKingdom

He's now sending PMs but for transparency I am putting this here, I have requested he return the kronos until this is handled. I will be calling Paypal in 2 1/2 hours (when they open) to ask them if they have any record of him trying to close it. If they do and this is settled the kronos will be...
  4. EveryKingdom

Paypal opens in 3 hours, I will be calling them to see if there's some voodoo magic involved that prevented me from getting any notice that you cancelled the complaint or it showing as a cancelled complaint. Either way you were still on the site all day yesterday, reading PMs, browsing the...
  5. EveryKingdom

Like Wunaye said I did wait, I even took screenshots and posted them on page 2 showing he was reading PM's. "Well what if he were busy and he just didn't have time to respond to you yet?" That's why I took three more screenshots after that showing he was just leisurely browsing the forums all...
  6. EveryKingdom

Haha, it's okay, it isn't so much money to me that it really matters, I've just quit EQ and will be gone after this and basically want to make sure he's not given chance to do this to anybody else. More than willing to let Fry/HTW log into my paypal to see it's still open, don't have anything...
  7. EveryKingdom

He's full of shit, the complaint is still open and Paypal has no record of him closing it, he has still never responded to me either by PM's (which show he was browsing them all yesterday) or by the email I sent to his Paypal email. Screenshots Imgur Imgur Imgur
  8. EveryKingdom

He's been logged in for over an hour now, was in PM's for awhile which worries me he's setting up more scams, now he's just reading the forums, still hasn't responded to PM I sent for him to explain himself, can't tell if he's responded to Fry obviously. One thing I did notice is he now has one...
  9. EveryKingdom

Thanks guys, I knew about Verified but I'd been on a roll the last few days selling off my stuff here and never had any problems that I just got careless. This place is so good to sell stuff on that the third scam warning below mine is from two years ago. I did send an email to his Paypal...
  10. EveryKingdom

I think I might have not noticed he sent it as non-gift or family because it's only giving me the option to do anything except show tracking info or refund. Can't upload pictures or respond or anything. It gave me the full amount, $72, if it were sent as non-Gift it would've been Paypal taxxed...
  11. EveryKingdom

Just got chargeback scammed by user Dixxon for kronos. I should've known better than to deal with a guy with so few posts but at least I made it 100% obvious it's a scam so he's banned (hopefully). Below is transcript, I can take screenshots if needed, my thread for them proves beyond a shadow...
  12. EveryKingdom

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

How can I get my cleric to stop using Celestial Hammer AA? It's preventing me from being able to do certain things. I swear I've read the wiki front and backwards but maybe I can't see the forest for the trees.
  13. EveryKingdom

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

Huldwolf just announced a test patch sometime today with expected downtime of 30 minutes. Will update whether it breaks complie or not. Edit: Coming down at 7:30pm CST time
  14. EveryKingdom

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

New client for Test, broke compile