Recent content by droom

1. D

about the front counter

that explains alot thanks as i just tried the "test", they are mismatched i suggest the counter for "test" as TBD, so they don't confuse anyone
  2. D

about the front counter

well i play on quite a few servers, and i can say those counters are not always accurate i think they are just for look, lol
  3. D

about the front counter

on the mmobugs main page, there is a counter on the left hand side says LIVE: UP, TEST: UP, and so on what does that actually mean?
  4. D

about update compile time?

i will take the "test" server as an example, i went to this URL and downloaded the exe file >> https://www.mmobugs.com/forums/index.php?threads/mmobugs-mqnext-test-server-latest-release.25274/ and then ran the program while EQ (while on test) is already loaded, the error pops up and doesn't...
  5. D

i have uploaded the image to
  6. D

thanks for the response, fry. i jump back and forth between live and the test server, but when i ran mq2 yesterday on test, it wasn't working?
  7. D

I havn't played EQ for a while and just recently returned and my friend told me to use mq2 to make live easier, honestly i had complete forgotten about mq2.. but when i downloaded the compile and ran it again, this brings back memories.. but how long does it mq2 update itself? because when i ran...
  8. D

Boomerang Brawl

I'm using Hotwiz's new fix, and i've got the eqbc running and connected to the server and all that nice script!, its working very nicely!
  9. D

mq2 general error?

well i'm definitely pissed because i've seem it twice now, and since i'm a paid member and getting something not working! so hopefully someone has the answer to this problem!?
  10. D

mq2 general error?

this started to happen about a weeks ago, while i have the MQ2 running, i suddenly find a popup error window says "demo version expired blah blah blah", then quits mq2 without further warning I have the subscription til late march and so i have another 2 months left.. my question is, why is...
  11. D

Random MMOLOADER error window.

this maybe a noob question, but what's the command to unload the eqbc? thanks.. also, i'm not quite sure if this has any relevance, but quite often my macro would stop several times, which i would have to end the macro manually, and start again, this would happen many times over during the hour
  12. D

PURE AutoPull Macro

great macro so far, its working pretty smoothly. but i'm wondering if i can pull a mob within a certain range of level only? say between 70 to 87 ? anything lower or greater, i won't have to pull ??
  13. D

Puller Macro

i've been kind of playing around with the INI file, but havn't had much success... so i'm wondering, is it possible for the macro to skip the LOOTING part? just keep on pulling and killing? PS. looting part of the macro seems a bit buggy, i've defined in the loot table file, but still kinda...
  14. D

SARS MQ2 UI for EverQuest

hi guys. from what i've seem the tga files, seems like a good lookin' UI, just downloaded it.... havn't tried yet. so let me get this straight, because it has been a while since i loaded a custom UI, and i kinda forget the command for it.... so i create a directory for this compressed file...