Recent content by Dethbrngr

1. D

Custom Characters Progression Chase Items Kronos COV T3 Gear

You ever get a golden sage earring to drop for you?
  2. D

Dev's Bot - a potential problem.

Chat, fired it up this morning in PoK only real quick before work and no eerors came up. Only issue was it made me unsuspend my merc. I will look at the INI later to see how to turn that off. Will test it further tonight. Thanks again for your hard work. Deth
  3. D

I will test it out tomorrow. Thanks Chat for all your hard work cant wait for this one to work. Once this one is down I'm sure the rest will be easier to figure out. MQ2Bot is nice for dps but not so much utility. The thing flies through mana on my mage. Hope you have a great thanksgiving. Deth
  4. D

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

If running MQ2Bot how do i get my character to return to where I started the macro at after each kill? he stands where the mob dies and sometimes aggros on repop. Thanks for help.
  5. D

I understand that Bot40 is a great mac but it is currently not working. I'm just used to the Dev ones as I am familiar how to update INI files. These new ones I am not sure how to get to work and when I see an error I am not familiar with how to fix it. Kiss Assist only works with MQ2 though or...
  6. D

Does no one have a Shaman Macro?

Thanks Crippie, I have been trying and thanks to Chat he is assisting me with my issues behind the scenes,. From what I hear Chat puts a lot of time in and does a lot for this site. I was hoping to find something to alleviate some of his work. I do appreciate the work and feedback. Deth
  7. D

Dealings you can go eat a.... Nevermind not worth the time. I wasn't threatening anything. I am merely stating whichever site I can get to work with a shaman I would stay subbed to. There is no point in me paying a re-occuring fee for a something I am not utilizing. I actually used to use Dev's...
  8. D

OKC thank you for the response. That is actually informative input. As a returning player i wasn't aware of the big changes. If i had some background in coding I'm sure i could figure something out. However, it's been so long and things have changed so i have no idea what is available. Was...
  9. D

Thanks for your delightful feedback. Good to know you answered my post. You are the poster child for keeping / getting more subscribers. Meant for Dealings
  10. D

It's hard to believe that no one has a shaman macro available. MQ2Bot doesnt work well with a shaman. I've been at this for 3 days and Chat is trying to get Dev's working but does anyone else have a working Shaman macro? I need to decide which site to stay subbed to. Can someone help me at all?
  11. D

Ok So I set up an INI file and I try and start it up and I keep getting this error DBG3"GetINISetting entered DevCommonPremium.inc" Undefined variable Navigation used on line 3513@devCommonPremium.incn/if (${Navigation}) No clue what that means
  12. D

Yoh Chat, Thank you soo much for this. I know you did this work because of my request. I will try it out on my 100 shammy. I can't say thank you enough. Deth
  13. D

Looking for a Shaman and SK Macro

Does anyone have a shaman and SK macro they could share with me? I am new and returning and used to use Devestator's stuff but it is no longer compatible. I also used to use Shambot but from what I hear that is obsolete. I tried the MQ2Bot last night but I didn't like how it wouldnt buff or...
  14. D

Returning Player after 6 years needs help

Hey guys, I am returning after 6 years and haven't used the program in forever. I downloaded and resubscribed but I am TOTALLY lost. I cant remember any of the commands to even start it. Is there a basic walkthrough on how to start things up and use? All I really want to do is run a shaman...