Recent content by Declim

1. D

plugin config reset

Cool, thnx Declim
  2. D

plugin config reset

Hello, everytime i update the compile to the latest one the plugin config is reset, so i have to click every plugin i use aagain and save it. i am probably doing something wrong updating, but normally i just download the zip and copy everything (xcept hud.ini) to the directory. is there...
  3. D

a strange presence prevents you from entering

added 4s delay and worked! awesome thnx
  4. D

a strange presence prevents you from entering

HI, i recently started to macro Fhalls with my bard, but i have a macro that works great, only when it tries to enter it says "a strange presence prevents you from entering...." and as a result the macro can't enter the zone. when i manually click the rock it does enter the zone.. anyone...
  5. D

Torrent Invites

i've got some oink invites. and need a demonoid invite. other good private trackers are welcome too :)
  6. D

prolem with bard mana regen

well that sucks /= thnx for the replies :)
  7. D

prolem with bard mana regen

i have a 65 bard, levelling up nicely. but until recently i noticed that the mana regen is bad, when i sing a mana/hp song only the hp's start regenning and not the mana. that is with all mana regen songs. anyone ever hear of this or might have an idea what to do about it? i tried the songs...
  8. D

target selection

great thnx a lot will try it out
  9. D

target selection

i'm looking for a piece of a mac/snippet that targets the highest mobs from a group of mobs within a certain radius. if there's 5-6 mobs around targets the highest one. anyone know of something that does that? Declim