Recent content by Darkon

1. Darkon

dye combine macro

added other colors Yellow and red have the yellow extract AKA Jack-O-Lantern extract and I get invalid recipie.
  2. Darkon

dye combine macro

thanks, moved it to pack twelve and it works but kind of weirdly and yea would like to be able to tell it to use 1 or 2 or 3 resins to make the dark normal or light dies. and it's easy enough to change the extract name only 2 places to do it.
  3. Darkon

EQ/MQ2 issues - crashing or other - Suggestions

Strange things are afoot at the circle K. having crashes on mainly 1 of 5 toons. I use isboxer to run all the chars I have my main char that seems to crash ALOT like yesterday was 10 or more crashes and reports sent. all chars use the same UI in the same config I copied from the main char. at...
  4. Darkon

dye combine macro

I am trying to create a dye making macro to do the combine to for the extract and resin in the jar. been trying to get AI help and its not quite getting it and I obviously dont get it. /declare JarCount int local 0 /declare CombineCount int local 0 /declare Items string outer "Item1 Item2...
  5. Darkon

DramaQuest - Mischief Plat Dupe Exposed

I remember a plat hack long before these guys are talking about I quit in 2013 but then again I thought FOH bit the dust in 09 or maybe even earlier hiding clerics where they couldn't be summoned.
  6. Darkon

mq2 autologin plugin use

I run windows 11 and have each eq session in a different desktop. not sure if autologin will load to a specific desktop. I know I used to be able to kind of do that within isboxer. anybody able to give pointers on loading into different desktops in win11?
  7. Darkon

moving a window off EQ

great idea for a plugin.
  8. Darkon

mmobugs 2014 Fantasy Football

since I missed draft day last year dont know that I want to keep anybody.
  9. Darkon

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

I was playing in Sarith last night and had one of my box crew die and the druid kept casting Strangling fines on the corpse.
  10. Darkon

really? go you hope you get the help you deserve.
  11. Darkon

seems to be working ATM will do more testing. well OK says I dont have the spell Call of the Heros
  12. Darkon

/echo ${Spell[Call of the Heroes].RankName}=NULL
  13. Darkon

I have rank 2
  14. Darkon

yea I type {/coth group} and its instant CTD the stutterstep thing is mage only BotVersion=20140621.1256 CycleDelay=6 DefaultGem=9 AnnounceEcho=1 AnnounceEQBC=0 AutoInvisDistance=0 AssistAt=100 AssistRange=175 MeleeAt=0 MeleeDistance=40 PetAttackAt=100 PetAttackRange=200 MedStartAt=20...