Recent content by dadada

1. D

Crashing all accounts but 1

Was going to update my include file to do stack checks again, but still seems like the stack logic isn't working as intended. .stacks[3] is supposed to check if the referenced spell stacks plus has a duration of less than 3 ticks. Can test with something BST Spiritual Vehemence and RNG...
  2. D

I need help

Nytemyst from SK macro?
  3. D

Bcaa

/bca //echo Hello Will make everyone except you say Hello in the MQ2 chat window. /bcaa //echo Hello will make them all plus you do it /bct mytoon //echo Hello Will make only that character do it
  4. D

Cancel running disc

ROFL, I'm still using: /notify CombatAbilityWnd CAW_CombatEffectButton leftmouseup Looks like it's time to convert to /stopdisc
  5. D

bazaar.mac

The one included with the compile wasn't searching for all items and wasn't setting any prices. Used the one listed a page back and it's working as intended!
  6. D

MQ2Events and bc window

I was hoping it monitors all sources similar to an event in a macro, and the #*# would catch the trigger phrase no matter if it was put into /say, tell, group, mq2 window, etc.. I also tried a trigger that starts with [MQ2] My detected phrase Is there a specific way to force mq2events to parse...
  7. D

MQ2Events and bc window

Old post, but same here. Can't get MQ2Events to read the MQ2 chat window. My goal is to click a text hotbutton into /echo that an MQ2Events detects and pops all my discs. Doesn't work. This is just sample testing text right now. [Archery_Burn] trigger=#*#Your bow crackles with natural energy...
  8. D

bazaar.mac

Revive! Lost all my macros and having to create/edit a bunch of ones. Should I use the one with the compile, or the one posted a page back? Thanks!
  9. D

HUD Parsing Question

Thanks for that post. The sample documentation on the MMOBugs MQ2HUD (from the home page) is missing a comma and a numerical value before the IF string begins. I copied my sample from there to start with. Fixed mine. Someone should update the example there when they get a chance. Thanks again!
  10. D

HUD Parsing Question

I'm trying to get the nearest named NPC's to show up in my HUD. I used to have it displayed just fine in my HUD before I took a break a few years ago. It looks like the commas within a ${NearestSpawn[1, NPC Named]} lookup are being parsed as the commas separating the actual HUD line-sections...
  11. D

Seeking Tips on Boxing Anashti Sul, Lady of Life

I've boxed this easily. I thought about adding event triggers and calling a /doevents which target the skull and run to it etc.. What worked easily for me is I have a follow event that forces all my box toons to move to me. I constantly keep the fight inside the lamp aura to solve the cures...
  12. D

Very Small Stone Tear

Is this the "I am the murderer" instance? Do you just sit on the stage and ignore the part about saying I am the murderer, and the mobs continue to spawn over and over?
  13. D

Grummus in TBM

What Carb said. I line up at the far right side as you are facing the line of mobs. I tag the first one and startup burns. The shit is dead with a quickness. I auto follow everyone on my bard, drop the shield, run up to the boss /followstop everyone and let em finish burning down Grummus while...
  14. D

Random Crash Problems

Yesterday or the day before I sent in a crash report of the behavior for a crashing session on zoning. It included the 30 last log entries, a full dump, and a mini dump :)
  15. D

Random Crash Problems

I crash on random eq sessions as well only on zoning and only if my sessions have been in game for a long time (3 to 4+ hours). Only on a zone and only if they have been running for a long time and only "commonly", not guarantee'd to crash. Logging everything out and reloading all the EQ...