Recent content by crickety

1. C

MQ2Nav capability

This is not a rag on MMObugs, because I know EMU isn't the primary concern... just stating facts from my viewpoint :) I pretty much gave up for asking for updates for the emu version... some stuff has been asked for, multiple years. For pretty most of the last 4-5 years I kept up my...
  2. C

Question Looking for macro...

Bot40 - Modbot 3.49 on MQ for RoF2 version I have attached the bot40 macro that I am currently using, I am using this over modbot3.49 at the moment. People can read the wiki page on this site on how to set the bot40 macro up. I don't feel comfortable posting the modbot macro that I have, as I...
  3. C

I just wanted to get a little update out there on this subject in case anyone is following it... I have had some success running bot40 and modbot 3.49 macros on the eqemu servers. The issue I had been running into when originally running these macros was error messages being shot out in eqbc...
  4. C

MQ2Map - ROF2

Just got to this... /echo ${Target.Name} came back as a_swampwater_crocodile's_corpse0 /echo ${Target.CleanName} came back as a swampwater crocodile's corpse The weird thing is that now when I checked this out, everything is showing up correctly. There was not the extra corpse showing up in...
  5. C

MQ2Map - ROF2

So, I just noticed something when looking at the map while having MQ2map loaded... (using RoF2 mq2build) When a corpse is showing up on the map it is showing up as (Mob name) corpse's Corpse... example is a swampwater crocodile's corpse's Corpse. I have included a snap shot of it. Is...
  6. C

Loading MQ2 - EQEMU ROF2 edition

I was in game a little earlier and everything was fine. The server I'm on, I ported back to guild lobby and all of a sudden I am getting text in my MQ2 window showing the following... [2020/03/21 15:06:01] Premium subscription is required to use MQ2Bot [2020/03/21 15:06:01] Premium...
  7. C

Thank you for trying to help. I can play without the macro's would just have made things a wee bit easier, quality of life ways. I will check MQ2Bot out, I seemed to remember it not working correctly, but maybe that got fixed at one point and I am wrong. Again, thank you for all the help.
  8. C

Okay, I downloaded the files you supplied and it is still sending out errors... just a handful this time... I have included the log file.
  9. C

So, I tried the second link you gave me. Again, just spewing out errors... log attached. I am assuming this means these have been updated also? Thanks for trying to help Fry.
  10. C

So I tried loading the dev paladin macro and it output tons of errors. Attaching log file showing errors.
  11. C

Great, thank you for the info. Will check these out a.s.a.p..
  12. C

Has anyone came across a good macro for botting 2-3 players on the EMU servers? (ROF2 mainly) I was trying to use bot40 but it was throwing out errors. And I believe Bot.mac was depreciated, with the expectation that bot40 would take its place in the emu community. Any pointers for a...
  13. C

Netbots and exp numbers

Working great, thank you for the fast fix.
  14. C

Netbots and exp numbers

I know Me.PctExp and Me.PctAAExp has been corrected, is there any chance that we can have netbots looked into so that it reports the correct exp and aaexp also? I run with a hud on my characters and the exp shows wacky numbers... I have included a screenshot. Netbots is reporting 4571.52%...
  15. C

Plugin MQ2EQBC issues

Since the recent update whenever my characters connect to EQBC, it is getting flooded with the following... (replaced character names with *****) The following issue was the same using either the EQBCS.exe or the EQBCS-Xeniaz server... [2019-03-22 22:42:38] New connection from: IPv4Address(TCP...