Recent content by Copycat

1. Copycat

Service All Things Ragefire - One Stop Shop

Hello MMOBugs! We're well into Omens of War here on Ragefire, let's get those characters suited up for Dragons and Darkhollow! Raid Clears Available! How it works, and how you profit! We determine a time that works best for both of us, I am very flexible. We enter the instance together with up...
  2. Copycat

Credit Cards.....

You want your debt to be less than half of your maximum amount. So if your credit limit is 10,000$ combined. Stay under 5,000$ combined. I would quickly get under half your limit, and make double the minimum payment for an extended amount of time to bolster credit.
  3. Copycat

Autolooting Code - What's wrong with it!?

edit: Solved myself, thanks for those who viewed!
  4. Copycat

Facebook page

Wheres this page, JJ? I want to "Like!"
  5. Copycat

gamesellerspro scam BEWARE

A little off-topic, and my apologies for your loss. But this place should be gut for the prices it charges alone. I've sold for years and never asked for close to what they do.
  6. Copycat

Zbot and looting

I know it's a little late, but i'm back in the game and modifying Zbot once again. Yes, this is fixed aswell as other things and will be released shortly in the next Zbot patch. Keep your eyes out for an official Zbot posting by myself or Loonies.
  7. Copycat

Zbot Helpdesk

This will be in the next update, thanks.
  8. Copycat

Zbot Helpdesk

I won't be rewriting the hardcoded target system to be compatible with mercs. Most boxers don't even use mercs.
  9. Copycat

Zbot Helpdesk

Much thanks, I have 4 or 5 hours tonight to work on things.
  10. Copycat

Zbot Helpdesk

I played with Loonies before he quit, I learned Zbot from him. And also wrote it when he took a year break from the game. We're talking 5.45 ATM. :p
  11. Copycat

Zbot Helpdesk

Also, a change to the MQ2Moveutils from MMO Compile changed and no longer accepts mpause. You can remove that from your Zbot, or get a new copy from myself. PM me.
  12. Copycat

Zbot Helpdesk

1. I don't use group heal at all, because my 6box has 3 priests and its inefficient. But yes, I will fix this. A healing bracket template for you all. ################################################### [Heal] active=TRUE healset=Heal spam=FALSE channel=gsay puller=NULL pullerrange=75...
  13. Copycat

Zbot Helpdesk

Hey everyone. Some of you know me as that guy who sells flags/gear, whatever. What you don't know is I love to write code. With Loonies retired from the game, I am once again taking up Zbot updates. Feel free to PM me with your questions, or post them on this thread. I know there are other...
  14. Copycat

#chat Q?

What's the #chat line to have macros watch for "You have slain" messages?