Recent content by Copperhead

1. Copperhead

How to force your modem to use a specific server???

In my experiences, most/all speedtests online are inaccurate.
  2. Copperhead

EQ Problems at the character select screen

He did mention that Ultima Online plays fine.
  3. Copperhead

do lon items still have any value?

Honestly, not as much as they used to. I sold some LoN stuff recently for relatively cheap and I just got what I could for the items. Nobody is looking for this LoN stuff as much as they used to. So if you dont sell/trade for cheap, you'll be sitting on those items for a long time. The...
  4. Copperhead

Sony "lost" the EQ domain!

Would doing a /flush dns fix it to where we could read EQLive? Or? Anyway, realistically, what kind of time frame are we looking at here? Will the new add on be delayed now?
  5. Copperhead

Test Patch Notes 06/11

Its better than no money. However, no, its not just EQ1 funds supporting it and going into it. Its other SOE games as well. EQ1 is just a small part of that overall cannon of money being funneled into their EQnext project.
  6. Copperhead

Test Patch Notes 06/11

People are taking breaks now and not even blinking when "new" stuff comes out. The devs are trying to polish a turd right now, and a lot of folks see through it and are waiting to see what happens next expansion before they make any decisions on their EQ future. I cant say that I blame these...
  7. Copperhead

Sayonara

Lots of people are in the OP's boat to be honest. One foot out the door etc. But perhaps due to other reasons. Honestly, these days, if you quit or go MIA, its easier to NOT come back. People dont miss it. Ive heard that quite a few times over the past two or so years. Its mainly because of...
  8. Copperhead

Have you all seen this petition?

Well, it seems as if that petition isnt just about the nerfs. Its also about the overall direction that this game is headed in too. The next add on, for example, is only 1 zone, 1 raid, 6 missions....thats it. People are also upset in general about COTF and the extreme lack of content it seems...
  9. Copperhead

Have you all seen this petition?

http://www.change.org/petitions/john-smedley-president-sony-online-entertainment-intervene-on-behalf-of-the-everquest-player-base .......Some angry people posting there.
  10. Copperhead

Collection bits

Is there a way to tell what collection ground spawns are up in a zone? If so, how? I am trying to complete the AC aug collection task(s) in RoF and its a royal pain right now trying to gather up certain pieces.
  11. Copperhead

Zonewide Rare Sploit ?

I remember a time when sploits like these stayed hush hush in game for a long long time before devs/GMs discovered them. This was also back during a time when more people were playing this game too. Now WAY less people play this game, and sploits such as these are found out this fast? What...
  12. Copperhead

The End?

Dont worry, once the nostalgia wears off, well over half of these folks who returned to check the game out, will go MIA again and the zones will be thinned out once more. Always happens. Folks tend to come back when something "new" hits the game, play for a while, then rediscover what made them...
  13. Copperhead

XP Potions going NO DROP on FV!!

If you log in and they are in the shared bank slot, you'll get some red text stating as such and to remove it before your next log in. If you log completely out to desktop without removing them, they'll be placed back on the character that put them there permanently. So if you have some in the...
  14. Copperhead

New AAs Coming in CoTF?

And dont expect many AAs at all. Its not a level increase expansion. So expect very minimal.
  15. Copperhead

February changes

It lags me out just sitting in the guild hall. Others report same thing.