Recent content by CJxthree

1. C

Zed "scammed" me

So I'm having a hard time following this. Zed A (original owner) Zed B (second owner?) Zed C (third owner?) Zed A sold his MMOaccount to B, took it back then C? and then scammed bevo? Or B/C scammed bevo? Or....................................:eek: ive got a headache thinking about this.
  2. C

GorillaUK is a Scammer-do not buy from him

Damn. Awesome find. I almost sold my account to Willywaka too..
  3. C

Opinions?

Serve her up front, take the coffee maker and then come pick me up and we'll go grab some drinks!
  4. C

OHH WHEN OHH WHEN

well..is there a place to get a legit key? ive always had problems playing battle.net using random keys cause theyd be in use or something. if not.. i suppose ill just go buy it for 40, didnt realize wc3 was still that much though ;p
  5. C

OHH WHEN OHH WHEN

Can always buy a legit version of WC3 + FT and play battle.net God..i miss those days. 5...4...3...2... gogo googg og goog gog og g 1.... brb, going to buy wc3
  6. C

OHH WHEN OHH WHEN

I hate minesweeper. That little smiley face always ends up dying. i feel so bad.
  7. C

Patch Notes from 10/8/09

its really not bad if you have the raids done.
  8. C

Semi-afk, necro macro. (Katta Castrum)

This macro will grab the task where you kill 15 elementals. It will count them up for you and after the 15th mob dies, it will finish up the task. If you're being attacked it will also FD you! |Katta Castrum AFK mission grabber. |This will grab the Renegade Servents quest from Arcanist...
  9. C

Danger of in game chat

Yeah, I have yet to hear anything of those sorts. I've done it before and have had other people talk about MQ to me in tells, hell even GK in tells and /gui and /channels. (private channels) but havent heard or seen anything done. Although I usually advise to talk in MSN/some sort of messenger...
  10. C

6 box setup

So turn the songs off as you pull if you're not pulling with the bard ;p
  11. C

6 box setup

If you knew how you could pull anything as well with the bard ;)
  12. C

very simple keystroke mac need help

Sub Main /echo starting FD skill ups! :loop /keypress 1 /delay 10s /sit /goto :loop /return also respond to my pm lulz :/