Recent content by chudwick

1. C

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

ah so I must have screwed with at some point and made that error, thank you HTW *update* that still didn't work. I think the delay I am using in my macro is just too short for the downshit to sneak inbetween. Ill test this tonight to verify by extending the delay between CFlame casts.
  2. C

just one Downflag is not working I feel this started happening the mq2 patch before this weeks (may 15th 2019). My wiz's downflag to cast Ether Flame on GoM proc stopped working. Info: Issue: On GoM proc the macro simply waits its allotted time and continues casting Chaos flame. My wiz is...
  3. C

Holyshits Is it possible to call up a simple macro in a holy shit? holyshit0=/If (${Target.PcTHPs}<85 && ${Target.Named} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /Macro Wiz_Burn.mac
  4. C

EQBC Newb

sorry for the late reply i took an EQ break for awhile, thanks for the information!
  5. C

EQBC Newb

Many Thanks, that is fantastic.
  6. C

EQBC Newb

I've made plenty of hotkeys already I really like this EQBC, I only have one or two more questions. 1.) Is there a way I can say /bca //use hotbarbutton1? Which is my activate all my char's assist hotkeys. If not I see on the wiki there multiline commands can be made, i've never had...
  7. C

EQBC Newb

I wasn't starting the client. You did mention that in the wiki but as my client wasnt named like yours so i missed the connection so long story short, I am in. thank you.
  8. C

EQBC Newb

Okay, thank you I will try this tonight after work.
  9. C

EQBC Newb

Apologies in advance for any lack of knowledge and understanding i am about to display. That being said I want to start using EQBC to run my boxes. I use one PC to run up to 5 accounts. My PC runs Windows 8.1. I am unable to connect to the default server IP and/or port provided by EQBC. I...
  10. C

Just Curious I've noticed that some of the checks have "$" and others have "!$" what is the significance of for the exclamation point in front of the dollar sign? I'm just getting into this and I see 127 pages later I'm very late to the party! :eek:
  11. C

Trade Crash

For sure when running magebot i've had the trade crash. Tonight i'll check the version of bot i am running.
  12. C

Request a Cure downshit A few mobs in have some nasty DoTs, for instance the EB prog task with Terris Thule, that Chant of the Burynai can cure with a couple casts. I'd like to request of you smart peeps a cure downshit. I say downshit because the shaman doesn't swing. But I do not believe...
  13. C

Wiz Macro

I just wanted to add what i posted is just theoretical not something working. This is something I am playing around with, you can't have two conditions with the magebot macro. It's also not compatible, as far as i know, with petes wizbot. It was just to help get my vision across. I got to...
  14. C

Wiz Macro

Ya well i like the havoc spell line. But all the bots i've seen dont even bother with it. And ya i only posted 1 small bit of my spell ini line up. i have something for each usable havoc.. well shoot i'll just post what i started. Am still new to program code, but I like the idea of the OR...