Recent content by Chink

1. Chink

Happy Birthday Fry!

Happy Birthday!!
  2. Chink

Buying a desktop

Have brought 3 laptops and a desktop from Ibuypower over a time period of 8 years. The company have yet to fail me and great customer service, never had a problem with them just my opinion. If you look at my old arse posts there's info on comps from other topics of owning a rig.
  3. Chink

Pick my mate for EQ Wedding Chapel

Can I have 2 Gnomes? can be like an Ice cream sandwich only smaller
  4. Chink

1YEAR BABY!

^_^ Happy for you, we only get one life~! Stay UP !!!
  5. Chink

GTL!!

Looking for some new thermogenics for spring / summer time I heard that OxyELITE Pro was a good one to take for weight loss. I have been out of the gym for about one year and slacked off so hard now I am determined to get back my six pack(abs not coronas). I dont know what's flying around in GNC...
  6. Chink

HotFix

.. What is it 439 crowns now per bag which pretty much sucks ass. How else am I suppose to support my drinking and drug habits in EQ!
  7. Chink

Moving character to another account questions

... Tisk tisk tisk Smarty have you no Christmas spirit? I can get you the DoB for 24 bucks! lol :eek:
  8. Chink

Thread of Pure Awesome - Youtube Videos

This happens to me with my chick! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5KrVHf6NzE&playnext=1&list=PL18EB6A7E43E0D312&index=22
  9. Chink

Computer Building Websites

IBuyPower I have purchased 2 laptops a few years ago and a PC recently from Ibuypower and have no complaints about them, my PC even came in 3 day's earlier then expected. I have had my computer for about a year now and only thing I did was change my video card to a Radeon 5870 which I got from...
  10. Chink

Happy Thanksgiving

AYE HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! EAT UP :eek:
  11. Chink

Cagefights

Good fight! J *Gives JJ pillow and blanky* :p
  12. Chink

Official Mugshot Thread

Me and my woman Like the Title says :eek: I know once again I am mad late.
  13. Chink

Why all the hate?

Bwahaha Two words: Gucci Bag ---Lil extra put a rose in it. To the topic of the thread yea I got douched on a bit here but there's always gonna be hater's Fook em. Got a problem come see me...:eek: Fooking dnt even know how to quote !! =(
  14. Chink

Seattle98104 scammer

Fook it Basically Just trying to do what JJ stated, soon after it happened.
  15. Chink

Seattle98104 scammer

Recently purchased a shaman from this guy around march and today at work I have got emails from Sony about password change request, knowing he called soe to change PW and etc.Now he didn't change the email so I have gotten all the emails referring to the name change and server transfer.Why do...