Recent content by chaotika

1. C

Kronos Krono - Any Server

Currency/Alternate Currency/Item: KRONO Amount: 0 Payment Methods Available: Verified Paypal only. Send as instant payment to friends/family. No E-Checks they will be declined. Price: $10.00 Each Instant Messenger ID's: Private Message Here. Please message with the quantity you want and...
  2. C

Kronos WTS Krono

Always quick and friendly. Never regret doing business with Hopeless! Thanks again for my quick kronos!
  3. C

$11 **KRONO** ALL SERVER **KRONO**

Just got some Krono from VoidRay. Super quick transaction and prompt receipt of the krono. Will definitely use him again! Thanks VoidRay!
  4. C

Kronos Krono's

Aspire is good people. Trustworthy and quick and he will even stay up a little late and not get sleep just to hook you up! Thanks for the kronos good sir!
  5. C

PSA to Ragefire Players

I don't know how many people here play on Ragefire, and I know even less how many "new" or returning people we have here to MQ2, but a word to the wise. Sending tells to a /role Enchanter asking for Clarity in SolA when they're on the complete opposite side of the zone from you (and roleplaying)...
  6. C

Triality Suspended?

From what I'm told, they were only warned the same day the suspensions went out. It seemed to be about 8 hours from the time they got warned to the time they got suspended. They also did not farm PG like they did Beast. I have a lot of friends in Triality and I will say this; they are taking...
  7. C

Solteris Question

This is correct, you need to be at each kill. You also can't just do 7 and get the of the Daybringers title. If I remember correctly you need to do 1-7 to get the title as well.
  8. C

Solteris Event 4 - Astire, the Lunar Eclipse

Healers have to be proactive on this fight and be ready to cure at a moments notice, like Pepper said, the dot/silence will power him up until they're cured. People with the silence will look like dogs, so it's easy to spot them and cure them. Throughout the event he gives emotes, saying...
  9. C

Computer Shuts Off / Locks Up With No Warning (long)

In my experience, and I am actually going through this right now, waiting on the new video card to get here..but it sounds like overheating. You said you checked that so my next guess is the video card or power supply or both. Usually when a computer just shuts off by itself it's due to heating...
  10. C

Katta faction

I just did Mission 6 over and over again until my characters were ally. It's fairly easy, you get like 2 mobs at a time, but they don't hit super hard, plus there's plenty of med time in between for your casters/healers. The only thing is, you have to do mission 5 to get into Silyssar, and...
  11. C

I'll Be Away For A Bit

Hurry back Fry! Hope all goes well with the move.
  12. C

JimJohnson - The Poll!

Ya that's great and all, and I've read it before..but if you really wanna beat that into people's heads then put it on the front page, so the 2 don't contradict with each other. I always use the search if I'm unclear on something before I post, and I know some do the same..but honestly when the...
  13. C

JimJohnson - The Poll!

By the way..this is excellent for /farming post count! That is all.
  14. C

JimJohnson - The Poll!

Feeling attacked? Ofcourse he would the whole purpose of this thread was for people to voice their opinions of him. I would be willing to guess if Fry wasn't getting complaints about him, he wouldn't have made this poll. I'm not sure exactly why he did it, you'd have to ask him. Curiosity maybe...
  15. C

JimJohnson - The Poll!

And here you wanted an un-moded forum to see how much people really can't stand you, and I guess the whole "you'll get no flames from me" was just an empty statement. Your reasons for me not liking you are wrong, I could care less if you agree with me on a certain subject or not. When I posted...