Recent content by Bukmuk

1. Bukmuk

Come to me

Ok thank you Fry I will do that
  2. Bukmuk

Come to me

So does the mesh Generator need to be running in the back ground then right? Because it wont let me change the path where my files are at
  3. Bukmuk

Come to me

Ok so I installed the MQ2Nav. and I have watched the video a couple of times. When I run Meshgenerator I cant put in the location of my EQ files which by the way are in a long drawn out path that Day Break set up I should have put them in a regular on like c:\programfiles\Everguest. But any way...
  4. Bukmuk

Come to me

Oops my error
  5. Bukmuk

Come to me

My Come to me key isnt working it keeps saying couldn't parse /nav id 24050. Is it bugged or something?
  6. Bukmuk

Bcaa

BCCMD I think I got it figured out after experimenting and watching the video a couple more times. I put a space in 2 commands where there should not be a space
  7. Bukmuk

Bcaa

So I was trying to understand how to make a hot key to cast on my 3 alts to attack a target from my main. I watched the videos that Fry has set up and to my understanding BCA is for a single whereas BCAA is for a group. I kinda copied the same kind of hot key that Fry uses as a demo and when I...
  8. Bukmuk

bccmd

Ok got it to work now all I need to do now is find that video and watch how things are set up to save it so I dont have do it all over again and other things. Thank you Fry and Dealings for the help on this
  9. Bukmuk

bccmd

Ok I did it step by step and still said cannot connect
  10. Bukmuk

bccmd

No 3 monitors one PC
  11. Bukmuk

bccmd

Thank you Dealings. I am not computer savy so it may take me a bit to figure this all out. I am running 4 toons on three monitors and it is getting tire some to keep switching from monitor to monitor. Trying to make playing the game a bit easier
  12. Bukmuk

bccmd

I think I did try that open it up and that will say connecting then it said can not connect. I will follow your instructions and will try it again tomorrow it is late right now but thank you for the information
  13. Bukmuk

bccmd

Ok so I am trying to make the Come to Me command and I am having issues with it maybe I could get some help with it? So I load mq2eqbc from the mmoloader then I type in /bccmd connect then it says connecting to xxx.x.x.x xxxx then says could not connect. I am unfamiliar with this stuff just...
  14. Bukmuk

Set up

So in order to use this I have to go to EQBC Configeration to do it then make a hot key with both lines? I am not computer savy at all. I just use basics here because I dont understand a lot of the programs. I wished I did tho. I have my main 11 Shaman, 110 Rogue, 110 BST and 110 Zerker all...
  15. Bukmuk

Set up

I dont want to use Warp because the last time I did I got a 30 suspension for using it a long time ago when Sony had the game