Recent content by BriannaB

1. B

Question on progression

Last night I logged into Vulak and there were Merc vendors outside of GH. Do they not sell Mercs? I will check tonight.
  2. B

Question on progression

My husband has decided not to come back but I am determined to level a toon on Progression. Yes I realize it is dead, that is why I like it so much :) So my question is this: What duo (me and merc) will allow me to level the fastest and get to 70 so I can do some raiding? Or, is it best for...
  3. B

Question on 6 "man" team

This is great data, thank you. Going to start that group.
  4. B

Question on 6 "man" team

Thanks for the replies.. makes sense. My husband and I ran a team for a long time and we want to do it again (but a little less hardcore)
  5. B

Question on 6 "man" team

As I stated previously, it has been quite a few years since I have played. I always played 6 toons at once and that is what I will do again. I have hardly ever used mercs and know very little about their effectiveness/viability. The questions I have before I pick my classes are: How...
  6. B

Noob Question

Been years since I have been here or in EQ. Planning on coming back to EQ very casually. I will build a 6box team and use bot's from here. The question I have is are the two progression servers compatible with MMOBugs and the bot programs? Hope I asked that right. Oh, and also, what, if...