Recent content by brewzlee

1. B

Plugin MQ2Bot

any chance we can take a look at paladin rezzing ive been trying myself but i cant find anything wrong even the log file doesn't show any errors but all my paladin does is drag the corpse like he is going to rezz but never actually casts the spell
  2. B

MQ2Bot Using 110 Discs/Abilities

The following monk AA's would be great to get added to bot Silent Strikes Focused Destructive Force Ton Po's Stance Swift Tail's Chant Spire of the Sensei
  3. B

Shaman Very Laggy with MQ2BOT

mine still debuffs he just doesn't debuff adds =(
  4. B

Shaman help

I will try it again but I had that on until last night and it wasn't slowing adds either
  5. B

Shaman help

[2019/12/20 02:57:52] [CheckDebuffs:8095] - Executing subroutine. [2019/12/20 02:57:52] [CheckDebuffs:8112] - Checking add #0. [2019/12/20 02:57:52] [CheckDebuffs:8122] - Checking debuff #0. [2019/12/20 02:57:52] [CheckDebuffs:8127] - Checking spawn #0. [2019/12/20 02:57:52] [CheckDebuffs:8127]...
  6. B

Shaman help

my shaman is not debuffing adds no matter what I have tried here is my ini [MQ2Bot] Debugging=0 BotVersion=20191219.1747 BotCommandsOn= BotCommandsOff= AlwaysCheckAdds=0 RestrictedZones=,344,202,151,345, BuffPassword=NULL AuthorizedUsers=|guild|group|netbots| CycleDelay=5 DefaultGem=1...
  7. B

MQ2Nav Release Thread

im having same issue with the entire plane of fire zone
  8. B

Manual Targeting Request

PLEASE add manual targeting option to bot. Ive seen so many ask about it and I would think it would be very simple to do. Please add it! Thanks
  9. B

Plugin MQ2Bot

Is there a way to enable manual targeting or a way to switch targets manually rather then it always attacking the top item on ETW?
  10. B

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

still working well but i wonder if anyone has an Issue with SK and not auto attacking it casts and stuff but never auto attacks
  11. B

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

the plugin is working well the only thing i noticed and im not sure if it is user error but it will not click on robe and epic on necro. Also i would like to inquire about helping to test or how i can be added for the full version of the plugin
  12. B

MQ2bot - alpha

I just tried this today for the first time as i just came back to everquest and it seems to work well for the necromancer but for the wizard it is spamming twincast i removed the spell from my bar to work around it just letting you know
  13. B

Bot macro - Customization

what condition can i use to make it use an AA or disc ONLY when i have more then 1 mob