Recent content by Booges

1. Booges

Bot Macro

Cool man, yeah I just want to make sure I have the full context before doing something that'll piss anyone off. I certainly don't want to diminish anyone's hard work, but hoping to merge all fixes into the final result that ends up bundled into current and future compile releases in a respectful...
  2. Booges

MQ2 Macro Housekeeping

Hey guys, So as part of a way to fully saturate myself to remember syntax and macro code quickly, I'm doing a little housekeeping project for all macros that are included with the MMOBugs compile in an effort to make sure that when new or existing members download the compile, they have macros...
  3. Booges

Bot Macro

Hello, playing catch up since coming back. I've through the majority of this thread and elsewhere to get a firm bearing. There was mention of the latest bot macro being in the MMOBugs compile. However, a diff of that file included in the latest compile and the one last modified 5/24/2015 on the...
  4. Booges

mq2krust / krust UI

Files Modified: 1. EQUI_Animations.xml 2. EQUI_CastingWindow.xml 3. I'd suggest deleting file "scrollbar_gutter.tga". The default EQ one from 2010 is a dark gold weave and actually goes very well with the chat window design. (see screenshot's chat window scrollbar for visual) -...
  5. Booges

DSurface - my antivirus says it's a trojan?

DSurface.exe reappeared in MMOLoader updates from Nov 23 through today and flagging as malware by Win 10's Windows Defender. However, I compared the MD5 and SHA1 values and they are still identical to the hashes htw posted in this thread, so ignoring the AV (Trojan:Win32/Detplock). Also, thanks...
  6. Booges

mq2krust / krust UI

Can't believe I couldn't find this earlier. I spent the past 2 days trying to update/re-create krust from the ground up because the version on MQ2.com is so outdated. Happy to see it's still kept around :) I'd be happy to help with any bugs or tweaking once I unpack this bundle and give it a...
  7. Booges

Question Reclaiming Old EQ Account

I'm glad you mentioned that because not fully processing the payment scheme, I had thought 500 DB = $15 and therefore a Heroic would cost a good chunk of change. I'd really like to get my account back because there's a bit of nostalgia there, but I'll consider these options as well. Thank you!
  8. Booges

Question Reclaiming Old EQ Account

So I recently decided to check out EQ again after discovering it's free to play. I found out that there's a good chance my old account from 10 years ago is still around and I've been making progress with the Daybreak Support staff through help tickets. I believe I've managed to correctly guess...
  9. Booges

bot.mac still used?

I've recently returned from retirement and am checking out all that's going on now. Very interested in 1-60 in an hour, and best uses for the bot solutions out there. The Feb 2016 changes errors were an easy fix, so hoping to help tweak any other bugs and contribute the best I can. Sent using...
  10. Booges

Shamanbot.mac

Simplest way to fix the canni at 99% problem (there are other ways though) Open macro in notepad, search for the "Sub LowOnMana" and do this: /if (${DoCanni} && ${Me.CurrentMana}<(${Me.MaxMana}-5) && ${Me.SpellReady[${SpellCanni}]} && (${Me.CurrentHPs}-688)/${Me.MaxHPs}*100>${CanniMinPct})...
  11. Booges

Could anyone make a good ranger bot?

Not sure what's goin on, I've used #chat in the past without any problems, but perhaps its noticing it this time /shrug. Change it to "#chat group" or just remove it alltogether because I haven't put a use for any chat commands anyway because none were ever requested. Thanks for the feedback...
  12. Booges

Should be gtg now bud hehe, thanks for the feedback As for the fastsnare, yeah my ranger guildies back when I played always used that snare along with the standard one, so I threw it in, in case anyone finds it helpful
  13. Booges

Fixed the snare loop error, forgot to add in 1 check in the main loop. As far as the spell "NULL" you guys can't download a macro and expect to use it without looking at it. You HAVE TO MODIFY THE MACRO for your spells and such. I don't play a ranger, I don't know your spells, add them into the...
  14. Booges

Added DoRanged toggle into routine, as well as /doranged command to toggle it on and off. If enabled will autofire and skip melee and sticking alltogether. Let me know of any issues.
  15. Booges

Added AA snare into latest, please hollar about any conflicts/wishes/gripes