1. billc26

Cast DI on tank

Awesome..thanks for the response guys.. I appreciate it
  2. billc26

Cast DI on tank

How would that downshit go to have him target him after a fight
  3. billc26

Cast DI on tank

Thank you.. have not tried what you wrote Tested.. Problem I am having is I physically have to target my tank in order for him to cast those buffs..Is there anyway that my cleric checks my warriors buffs to see if they are still up.. or cast again when they wear off...without me doing it...
  4. billc26

Cast DI on tank

i use bot plugin....
  5. billc26

Cast DI on tank

I dont use anything atm...I do it manually.. but i would use holy and downflag.. i just dont know how to type it up
  6. billc26

Cast DI on tank

What is the line i have to put in my clerics ui to have him check and see if my warrior has di on him.. and cast if he doesnt. thank you
  7. billc26

Assist me

what command can i give my box group to assist me and kill what i have targeted... but only when i want them to
  8. billc26

Bard - Lure of the Siren's Song

started mq bot.. and found out siren's song is under Grab0: Lure of the Siren's Song So I had GrabPrimary=1..so i put that to 0 and everything is good..thanks for your help..made me look deeper into it
  9. billc26

Bard - Lure of the Siren's Song

Ok... this Bard aa ability..Lure of the Siren's Song fling ALL creatures 75 ft in air...and puts them closer to me... when fighting a mob and non agro mobs are around...this aa agros all of them... what can i use or put in my ini to make my bard from using this aa. Thank you
  10. billc26

Bard mez

when i pull..sometimes i get more than 1... sometimes my bard mezzes 1 time then doesnt mez again.. how do i get him to keep mezzing the add till it is engaged ?
  11. billc26

Items Chase Items for Sale - Any Server

Purchased Items Purchased a few items.. delivered fast and on time.. will definitely buy from again.. A+ seller