Recent content by Baked

1. Baked

MMOBUGS Launcher failing repeatedly

Alright Kod, you went ahead and stepped in it so here it is. I pay to be here, this is a place of business, period. I get abused, disrespected, ignored and treated like shit by you and alot of the senior jerks that reside here. Since day 3 if not before. As a paying customer whether you like...
  2. Baked

Took you long enough......jackasshat I pay to be involved here like everyone else, I use eqlive, and now emu. If i'm going to get less customer service because im playing emu now, then I expect a lower fee :eek: Jim, you dont even work here. why open your big mouth? Just go crawl back into...
  3. Baked

UPDATE: I ran my eqlive mmobugs loader incase that would correct the isse, it did update files, but no change in the UF emu loader. Still crashes before even logging into mmobugs. I cannot right click the loader because it won't finish loading to give me something to click on. Also...
  4. Baked

The loader updates itself doesnt it? wasnt that part of why we have to use it? (that and to stop shareing of compiles for free) I said UF emu in my post. How am I to know this is an emu specific issue? the loader runs for all compiles... I run 7 xp comps, new windows OS's suck ass, except...
  5. Baked

Hi everyone, So I go to log in 10mins ago, click my mmobugs for UF emu launcher, i get my tray icon saying logining into mmobugs, then the bubble, and the tray icon vanish. rinse repeat, same result, reboot, same, played lastnight np.... No mmobug running in processes like it should be... This...
  6. Baked

Help with macro for EZserver eqemu please

Hi, I got this mac I modded/wrote and it works mostly fine except my new epics won't autoclick, it says suchandsuch not found, any help please? and anything else wrong with the macro or to make it better i'd apreciate. This has been happening on all my bots since they got there 3.0+ epics...
  7. Baked

EQBC can't find answer

Thanks you two! Devestator that code is exactly what i needed to know! I did use my param1 and param2 and it works perfectly, now both eqbc and chat commands work (incase eqbc fails or goes down i can revert to old method of tells without changing macros) I knew some one would come through...
  8. Baked

EQBC can't find answer

I know this is a simple change but I have no clue how, and I looked at some other macros that use eqbc and none of it made sense to me. Please some one help me out, the dam server I play on is tell limiting me cause I've got to much chat going on ingame >< I need eqbc running.
  9. Baked

EQBC can't find answer

I am trying to setup and use ebcs mq2ebc or whatever its called lol How do i change a macro that uses ingame /tell commands from a mastername to read the eqbc chat instead? Example of my current macro, I want this to work using eqbc instead of ingame tells> |SKmelee.mac this is quite a simple...
  10. Baked

mmoloader crashing EMU

mmoloader crashing on launch So this mourning I try to log in to bugs then EQEMU. I have been using this setup fine, including late lastnight. sof install, sof emu bugs install, nothing changed overnight on my end. I click my EMUBUGS loader icon, the loader starts in the tray, then...
  11. Baked

Help with melee functionality please?

Well I don't know how that works really. I am trying to keep this some what simple (to me) and under my direct control via commands, vs having it do "this" when "that" happens automatically, which is what that plugin does I think? If I'm off base please clue me in if you can, thanks much PS...
  12. Baked

Help with melee functionality please?

So I have a mac I have modified to my liking however, I don't understand how to incorporate other skills into it like kick, bash, ht, layhands, soul guard, things both inate and learned disc's. I want these skills to go off automatically like autoattack does durring the fight. Here is my mac...
  13. Baked

/gate, fade, instcamp?

Thanks for the info HTW. I don't want to get ip banned by emu, so testing will be interesting lol So far its entertaining on EZ server. Still not very far along just got fd skill lastnight lol, not alot of playtime atm.
  14. Baked

/gate, fade, instcamp?

So these emu servers see when we warp and will ban? Does that apply to gate and fade aswell? These are nice features when we atk something bigger and meaner then us, or we get adds we can't handle, beats ressing.
  15. Baked

Copy and paste my live toons to emu?

Thanks everyone, this is what I kinda figured but wasn't sure if we were able to see it or something, but not alter it. Ohwell, I'm on EZ server atm, its interesting so far, I made a monk to test it out. We will see how it goes once i'm 50+ and can do more things.