Recent content by atiasradio

1. A

ClericBot v1.30 *FINAL BETA* Updated 08/08/2009

Dumb question... can anyone explain or link an explanation to me concerning the substition of a spell slot for an item clicky? For instance, I want to use my epic instead of using reviviscience as a spell slot.
  2. A

MMM Gear.

Exactly what I needed.. thank you.
  3. A

MMM Gear.

I've seen that, and it's very helpful. Thank you for the link. However, I suppose I wasn't clear with my request. I'm not interested in the group gear.. which from my understanding is all that that link talks about. I'm interested in how to make the raid gear. Thanks
  4. A

MMM Gear.

So I'm trying to figure out MMM Tier 3 gear, but I can't seem to get a website that gives me the information I'm looking for. From what I hear, there are 3 ways to make Tier 3 Gear. (1)Upgrade T1 Gear, (2)Upgrade T2 gear using Gyro Cores...or (3) Buying Molds and applying the Gyro Cores to...
  5. A

Infinite timed aura's on pets

Cleric/Shaman ward may also stick if you can try that.
  6. A

Solteris Progression Checklist

A few questions: [ ] Task: A City in Peril – Make Contact with the Shissar Loyalists (Single) -- Trigger: "proceed" (Who do you say Proceed to?) Does Sodut give these tasks, or who do you speak to that will give them? [ ] Task: Where There’s a Will (Group) -- Trigger: "goals" [ ] Task: Slay...
  7. A

The Nagafen Monster Mission Macro - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

I'm having issues looting with Naggy at the end. Every time I try to loot it doesn't ever click the "Yes" for the are you sure you want to loot a no drop item. Any ideas?
  8. A

TBS Progression - Elnot Waymun

Task 3: Stone Tongue of Ateleka - Given by Plik 1) You enter the pyramid in the non-instanced Jewel of Atiiki at the loc: -650, -945, 203.93. 2) As you zone in, you need to clear straight up to the top where you will find Osinzuhazhfet. There are no tricks to getting there, there are mobs...
  9. A

Task 2: Locating the Statue This is a task in The Buried Sea expansion, it results in good faction and an easy way to earn Orums. This starts in Katta. 1) Enter Thalassius, the Coral Keep. 2) Kill 1 Brendanus Riordan. 3) Examine the statue of Prexus. 4) Deliver the transcript to Associate...
  10. A

Task 1 - Knowledge for Power (Hide and Seek) - [Task from Plik] This mission is hide and seek. Once you clear it you start the game and hide from "Seekers". If your whole party gets caught you just hail and start the wave over. Once the zone is clear there is no more fighting. 1) The...
  11. A

Suchun, The Blood Warden - Deathknell Access

Mine went poof when I zoned into a new instance.
  12. A

MM Solo Search?

I believe if you don't have all members in the instance the task is dropped?
  13. A

What Should I Do About Account Sharing?

Ok, first off I'm going to take a big step and admit guilt here >< Yes, I've let a friend use my account to download a compile before. Now, with that said, that was before I read the post in the general forum, and before anyone told me that it was against the rules for people to share their...