Recent content by Arph

1. A

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Hello all, i cant seem to make it work on this line. it intends to use the mana Restore AA of Enchanter under a conditon of Mana (% or value). atm, it fires every time its up, so i figure the mana condition isnt working. I checked my /melee and nothing there. Checked even my .mac, nothing but...
  2. A

Macro Bot.mac Updates and Bug Fixes by [40oz]

CLE Mac Here is my 107 CLE Mac. Arph
  3. A

Hi all, I narrowed the issues on bot.mac It all goes perfectly if i NEVER use the BUFF and DOT lines. Its been tested on CLE, SHM, SK and NEC so far. As a reminder, i dont use GOM at all. Cheers, Arph
  4. A

Hello all, My Cleric macro is spamming the message : [MQ2] Removing NULL NULL What is it supposed to be about? Thank you. Arph
  5. A

I would like to reply to Zoopa and say that what i personnaly like in bot mac is its complexity, and that there is always something that can be improved. Sure some other programs can be more efficient, i was using your one before moving to bot mac. But phylosophically, its to me a journey...
  6. A

The .ini sorry forgot. XX is the name of the characters. Arph
  7. A

Im not into coding at all, but gives you some hints from the behaviour of CLE macros. BUFF = OK AA= OK HEALSINGLE = OK HEALGROUP = broken (not firing) --- Celestial Regenration, Beacon of Life, Syllabe of Convalescence used here HEALSELF = broken (so far) --- Divine arbitration used here NUKE =...
  8. A

Fix for the aura problem?

OK I found a way to fix it. Just replace Aura with song and check the song buffs Example : /if (!${Me.Song[Aura of Divinity Effect II].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Aura of Divinity Rk. II" gem8 or /if (!${Me.Song[Aura of the Reverent Effect].ID} && !${Me.Moving} &&...
  9. A

Bot Macro

To stop spam of clickies remove in you Bot_CharacterName_Class ini: autoclickies and clickymaintenance in OptionsCheck=|Merc|AA|Aura|AutoClickies|Buff|ClickyMaintenance|ClickyNuke|Fade|Debuff|Dot|FightBuff|Mez|Nuke|Pet| SelfBuff|Mana|ModRod|...
  10. A

Clicky buffs as permanent passive buffs

To stop spam of clickies in mqbot remove in you Bot_CharacterName_Class ini: autoclickies and clickymaintenance in OptionsCheck=|Merc|AA|Aura|AutoClickies|Buff|ClickyMaintenance|ClickyNuke|Fade|Debuff|Dot|FightBuff|Mez|Nuke|Pet|SelfBuff|Mana|ModRod|...
  11. A

For momitsme, use for example : holyshit7=/if (${Spell[Knowledge of the Past XV].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Shadow of Knowledge].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Ring of the Vicarum" It stops the spam without mqbot mac loaded.
  12. A

Exact. Spam comes from mqbot. Trying to use permabuffs up, and spamming. My Bot .ini already has Doclickies=0 and it is still spamming. ST, where do you want us to put "useclickies=0" ?
  13. A

Bot Macro

To Lugnut Enchanter mez needs always a condition. I use : ${mezcnt}>2 and it seems OK Arph
  14. A

FAST PC and horribly slow when boxing..2FPS

Question though. You dont need Lavish anymore, open your 4 regular sessions to the character login, start the launcher, then log them all. Your PC will love it.
  15. A

FAST PC and horribly slow when boxing..2FPS

Bro Try to put the settings of your CPU cores to -1 on all. Scribe it all on your client ini and it should solve your problem. It means all your sessions with use all your cores (split). Some CPU focus on 1 Core only when you have 4. Keep us informed.