Recent content by angelgraf

1. angelgraf

Game on!

Me too... I think almost all of FV prolly uses this site LOL ;)
  2. angelgraf

emu server help/question

Having never tried any EQ Emu until this wretched SOE downtime, I am feeling like a newb trying to get it to work... so, be gentle with me if this thread makes me sound REALLY dumb! So I follow the directions and get to the screen that looks like server select but with all the emu servers (P99...
  3. angelgraf

show us your tattoos

very orignal! I too have to ask about the meaning of a Duke Ellington tattoo... I have a total of 4 myself, nothing as unique as Duke there ;) but nothing ubiquitous like lower back butterflies or anything LOL... I might decide to post pics if a few more jump on the bandwagon (show me yours, I...
  4. angelgraf

Mastermind/Slave help

I've been trying to figure out how to slave/bot a character for a while, and I am not the most adept at the technical side of EQ or MMOBugs. Anyone able to point me towards a good walk-thru or hints on this? I would like to make boxing caster/melee combos easier. Thanks!
  5. angelgraf

Tell me about FV

FV not that terrible Coming from someone who has played since '00 - FV isn't THAT bad. I came from Tunare in '06 and rolled a cleric, who I don't play much since the introduction of healer mercs. The baz is nice, but unless you do buy crap tons of plat you wont get anything spectacular. Its...
  6. angelgraf

/gzone into Temple of Veeshan - ToV

ToV I dont know about Temple of Veeshan, I've been there recently and didn't have to use /gzone to get in at 47+. My guild frequently raids ToV and we all have some very uber lv 1 twinks thanks to using campfire to get in. I've never seen anyone get booted and I know we're not ALL using...
  7. angelgraf

way to bypass zone level requirements?

I may just be dense, but... Here is my quandry, I know it's probably me screwing something up. I sit in WoS (anon of course) and try the /gzone provinggrounds to get into mpg... gives me the "not experienced enough" message same as if I clicked on the door. Is there something I have to...
  8. angelgraf

way to bypass zone level requirements?

I was wondering if there's a way to bypass zones with level requirements, such as Riftseeker's Sanctum? I know of someone that once zoned a level 2 in there while running mq but when I try to take my lv 55 clr into MPG it wouldn't let me in. Is there a plug in for this so I can sneak my clr...
  9. angelgraf

Having issues running MQ2

I am relatively new to setting this up myself, without someone more experienced helping. I installed the newest source from MQ2 site, and extracted MMO bugs to release (going on my instructions cheat sheet here). Ran mq2auth.exe file, and ran compile... Yet every time I try to load it up it...