Recent content by americanauto

1. americanauto

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

Still having trouble. I know you're right that that is the problem, htw. I'm still having trouble getting it to work for some reason, But on my lunch hour right now and no time to work on it, downloading a new install now to see if I can resolve it with that advice in mind. Thanks man!
  2. americanauto

Confirmed Live Injection Working I just confirmed my loader is working fine for live servers. Uploaded whatever debug info the loader could find. Will give this one more good university try from the start. I keep separate folders for test and live servers, and have for roughly 2 years or so...
  3. americanauto

Won't Inject I can't seem to get this to inject. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I've followed htw's instructions in the first pages of this thread, and it's working. Tried again and again every day for about a week now, I update the EQ version, use the reinject option. I've run both MMO...
  4. americanauto

Where is the MMOBUGS emu server?

should play on Resurrection...... Lot of folks play on EZ server, I've logged on a few times to that one, and found little help, and very little about it I consider to be 'EZ', at least compared to where I've found a home. -- EQ-resurrection.guildlaunch.com ... In the server list, it's usually...
  5. americanauto

HoT Compile

btw htw tracking works perfect. apologies for earlier error. for some reason it wasn't loading on it's own from the plugin selection screen. loaded it in game and it's worked great ever since. On an unrelated note, like I said before, apparently eq-resurrection server DOES have warp detection...
  6. americanauto

HoT Compile

update 8 toons loaded on 1 PC with viewport loaded, runs great with barely any lag without viewport, viewport functions perfect, and eliminates all lag once loaded. I'm gonna say htw nailed this HoT compile, definitively worth the subscription price!!!! one thing, tracking doesn't seem to be...
  7. americanauto

HoT Compile

so far so good so far so good, one toon up and loaded, with all of my favorite plugins minus viewport since that's always been the number one buggy pluggin for my system...will keep you all updated. The above 'HoT' compile works perfectly so far with my/server 'HoT' client....Thanks htw!!!!!
  8. americanauto

HoT Compile

http://eq-resurrection.guildlaunch.com/ This is the server I'm playing on, I started with the steam UF torrent download client, wasn't working out very well, and I tried using the mmobugs demo UF emu client.....just crashed EQ every time I tried loading it up......So I've been using the MQ2...
  9. americanauto

Computer trouble.

omg i want a like button! haha! I've actually said that to someone and they said "what do you mean a different mouse? there's only one!"
  10. americanauto

Computer trouble.

Screen Shots Screen Shots ARE your FRIEND! So Is Information! One thing you may want to do is a Cntrl+Alt+Delete. Do this first when the 'Alleged' "ShutDown" Window appears This SHOULD bring up some options, if you're running XP Pro, depending on how and who your OS was set up, you should...
  11. americanauto

IE Homepage got HiJacked

or better yet Just ditch Windows to begin with. Run Ubuntu as a native install and use a Windows VM for your MS necessities. I use seamonkey, opera, google chrome, firefox, thunderbird, evolution, empathy, aurora, ICE and tons more every day to get what i want to do done. You can open almost...
  12. americanauto

Need help finding data filterning and pythom browser scripting software for Linux

Specifically I'm using Ubuntu 10.04 LTS right now. I need to find some modules capable of doing refined data processing and search/filtering/analysis with either database and spreadsheet, or word and text documentation. Let me make it clear what I am looking for here. I want a GUI interface...
  13. americanauto

HoT WTF

buff timers more importantly, i'd like to know if buff timers freeze as they do in the lobby and hall. I've always wished they'd put this functionality into the pok, and since about TBS it would make sense in my opinion anyway.
  14. americanauto

HoT WTF

/agree JJ!! :D Amen....That's what I said at first, but as this post goes on and I get more information, I'm thinking this might not be so bad. To me, it's gonna depend on whether or not the housing takes away from the social aspect of the game or not, i guess. That, and raiding, or more so...
  15. americanauto

Quick ? about dieing (in-game)

roflmao, too funny! That's right, the game you play is called macroquest, the mobs pop up on the map, and guild tags show no matter what, and you are SUPPOSED to use the /zone and /warp commands as often as possible! Now, if you ever log onto your MQ account, and the load bar says some stupid...