Recent content by Alexandra

1. Alexandra

Gearbest - 3D printer diy

Got the printer from Gearbest, it's a DYI, just wrapped it and callled it a day! This should keep him busy. I'm sure my hubs will end up jumping in on the assembly:rolleyes:
  2. Alexandra

Gearbest - 3D printer diy

Has anyone ordered from Gearbest? If so, any issues? My kid wants a DIY printer, looking for something on the low end. Any recommendations ?
  3. Alexandra

Pokèmon Go!

Funny!! Well so I caved, bought a clearly hacked account off eBay for 11.00 bucks for me and husband. Each account is super similar, Several Snorlax and Dragonite, still not clear how they obtain rares. Not sure how long they will last so will piss a few local gyms that sone douchbag kids...
  4. Alexandra

Pokèmon Go!

I just turned 26, I have pretty cool little crew, yesterday got a Lapras from an egg and was at park with an incense running and a 2400 Dragonite spawned on me. My biggest beef is around being stuck with shitty move sets. Other than that I enjoy the game au natural.
  5. Alexandra

Pokèmon Go!

You will not evade me pokemons.
  6. Alexandra

A buffing bot mac?

Devs macs do that for grouped peeps and people out of group that are on the safe pc list in tells, unity, haste etc. As for cycling through toons out of group, I don't see it in his mac but I'm prolly wrong and I'm sure he can add it.
  7. Alexandra

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

To be honest I have never liked my macros to cycle through members of the group, it's a dead give away and it slows stuff down. Just saying
  8. Alexandra

TDS and behind the Curve

Ohh sounds like it's time to gift tbm lol.
  9. Alexandra

I'm using three casters atm and they are working perfect, you have your ma and all that stuff checked?
  10. Alexandra

MMOLoader Login Downtime

Lol think that was the first time I laughed today.
  11. Alexandra

Safety Plugin

/safety dance on Sorry couldn't help myself :)
  12. Alexandra

No to pally or ranger sorry Pete.
  13. Alexandra

Can't get dicho to fire on wizard but seems to work great on other toons, thanks pete.