Recent content by alcor75

1. A

MMOBugs MacroQuest2 Compile - Last Updated September 15, 2007

i sent htw the eqgame for titanium unpatched in the hope he could do that. Alcor75
  2. A

MMOBugs MacroQuest2 Compile - Last Updated September 15, 2007

hey guys, i'm back to eq once again, after 10 years of it i can't seem to get adicted to anithing else :) I tryed this compile (that seem the most complete that i've ever seen, /clap to you guys) on a 0.7 server with Titanium client and it say incompatible client, i'm ordering a used SOF copy...
  3. A

EQ Emulator MQ2 Compile

I was testing Mq2Twist on the KMRS server, and for some reason it always bug my bard, that keep cast only 1 song and become unable to cast any other song, even if i try to /twist end i'm unable to cast any other song untill i dubble click a song. after looking at it for some mins i ended up...
  4. A

Emu Compile

this release always crash my everquest right befor the char selection screen. Alcor75
  5. A

MQ2MELEE for emu?

hello, i'm happy to see someone working on the emu wersion of mq2, tnx alot for doing so. I tryed you plugin but encountered 2 problems: I copyed both the MQ2main.dll and MQ2Melee.dll in my frynovember13th2005/release directory but when i try to load Macroquest2.exe a message pop up: This copy...
  6. A

Warp detection

i was in a empty zone and i warped to a spot and then back, i did it only once. 3 hours later a gm sent me a tell telling me that i had triggered the warp warning and if i did use warp again he would bann my ip. he is been kinde with me and he did not banned my. that all. I have right to say...
  7. A

Warp detection

it look like the warp detection work and work wery well, any way to baypass it? Alcor75
  8. A

bot macro to use with the emu server

Hello guys, can pls someone advece me a good and working bot macro to use in the emu server? I have problems b/c most good bot macro found around require plugins not released for the emu version of MQ2. Pls give me a hand, is a pain to 6 bot :) tnx in advance and see around. P.S. pls post a...
  9. A

duplicate items

do not seem to work, or i made some mistake.
  10. A

1/1707 Patch Message

crossing finger Alcor75
  11. A

Help with MPG trials

Jim i'm on Bertoxx, i know noone on bertox that i can trust, wish someone of you were on my server. Alcor 75 P.S. is it true that i need the 18 peps one to acess anguis? i was almost sure i could have simple done the 6 group trials.. pls confirm
  12. A

Help with MPG trials

Hello, i'm looking for some help to complete the 6 group trials in MPG to get the acess to Anguis, i can bot 4 chars, cleric75, war 75, monk/rogue 75, Ranger/monk 75. Do anyone know a shortcut to complete them? My problem is that most trials requir that most pep have a active part in the trial...