Recent content by Aanorok

1. A

Gamma control unavailable in EQ... Why?

open up your eqclient.ini file and under [Defaults] make sure your WindowedGamma=1
  2. A

Stickmen?

Stickfigures=1 Put that in your eqclient.ini file anywhere under [Defaults]
  3. A

Apache vs 20 Taliban video

Anyone else feel really bad for the donkeys?
  4. A

Kronos Krono's

Fantastic response time.. Definitely will use again!
  5. A

Call of the Forsaken Beta

I signed up for eqnext landmark and call of the forsaken all around SOE LIVE time. And I got my beta invite for CotF yesterday.
  6. A

MMOBugs MQ2 For EQMac PC Client - Beta Release

I lost map functionality also, but i made a hotkey that fixed it.. /keypress Mq2Map and bound backspace and m to that key. Hope this helps till someone can fix it :)
  7. A

MMOBugs MQ2 For EQMac PC Client - Beta Release

Moveutils seems to be fixed, but I cant open the map anymore. =-P I thought it was some setting i had changed or UI problem, but I did a full reinstall back to default everything and its still not working.
  8. A

Old RAF Accounts

Guess i got lucky then, because 1/3 was not active during f2p launch and it was active when i sold the accounts.
  9. A

Old RAF Accounts

According to the rules of RAF, once your accts are linked and activated, not even dropping a sub will break the exp mod. I created 5 accounts when RAF came out. 2 of them i activated with gamecards and they immediately lost the exp bonus, talked with a CSR and they told me they didnt know what...
  10. A

Old RAF Accounts

You can pester a CSR enough until they tell you what accounts are linked, or just test exp gains with lvl 1 toons. I find the second option less of a hassle. =-P
  11. A

Memories of the Faceless

That seems to be the consensus. .its worked twice that I know of for people who wipe on the final wave.
  12. A

End to Fear

DISCLAIMER - I am not well versed in this raid, this is just a basic walkthrough. I still dont know all the mechanics or ATs.. so take this with a grain of salt and I hope it helps. An End to Fear This raid is just a beefed up version of the 2nd mission in HoF. Phase 1: Idealistic Group...
  13. A

hacked beam pulls??

You want the zone to choke. Then you can stand still and nuke to your hearts content. Mobs will lag out and never get to you. Didn't realize you could actually kite legit with it tho, haha.
  14. A

Old RAF Accounts

Old RAF account and silver membership Hope it helps.
  15. A

Memories of the Faceless

Here is what we do, and it works for us. Southeast: SKs, Rangers, Healer Southwest: SKs, Paladins, Healers, Caster DPS Northwest: Warriors, Healers, Melee DPS Northeast: 1-2 Warriors, 1 healer, rest chanters/bards. Just basic overview since i don't know your full raid setup.. i