Recent content by 2cool4j00

1. 2

Need New Website

Only made it this far but laughing my ass off http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=108#add
  2. 2

Need New Website

already a bookmark on my tablet :) page not found :(
  3. 2

Video Movie + Sports Feeds ?

I would bump this and ask about sites that do LIVE or semi live sports broadcasts.
  4. 2

Need New Website

I'm looking for a new website so I can burn time. Just board of my bookmarks
  5. 2

EQ Launch

Slight problem When I am using the LaunchEQ.exe, it does not change the station name for the next toon to login. I'm thinking the station names are creating the problem. They are cloned names "SameName" and "SameName1" with the same pws (yes I am lazy). So is there then a way to blank the...
  6. 2

Marines Pissing on the Taliban

All I think is IF we are asking these wo/men to stand in front of a bullet, in a war zone, whatever it may be, War is DIRTY shit happens like it or not, I support what they need to do to keep their heads in the game.
  7. 2

THE new pic thread

That's your favorite internet pic?!?! WE need to help you expand your interests and internet viewing
  8. 2

Cagefights

My little bro does this. My little step bro does this, hes recently professional. He has a fight in Canada Here in a few weeks. "Thrilling" Pat Schilling http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22Thrilling%22+Pat+Schilling&aq=f
  9. 2

Trial of Deconstruction -- Brells Temple

Emotes for turn-ins Few NPCs have emotes for drops that need to be turned in, few of the emotes here. The thoughts of the muddite echo in your mind. . . It is a creation that exists merely to exist. It desires something to help replenish its leaking, muddy form. The thoughts of the telmira...
  10. 2

Trial of Deconstruction -- Brells Temple

Lets Start it up, few guilds have beatin this now.
  11. 2

FF raid

Weaknesses Anyone have info on weaknesses and what each color of mushroom do? Example: The red are weak to fire nukes and blunt weapons. They also don't seem to have any special ability
  12. 2

A Cunning Plan - Lichen Creep

Lets start it up. Blue cons before event start are a joke for hp once event starts the event has yellow cons filling a bag looking deal.
  13. 2

The Clicknar Queen

With each add she detonates she gains roughly 2% health.
  14. 2

The Wrath of Brath

2nd Wave-beyond Well what seeems to be getting us in the right direction is... On the 2nd wave the Warden spwans, All casters, rangers Mini Dics (short reuse) her, then they head back to the "camp" and help with the rec con adn adds. My prob seems to be the Arcan shards, or whatever they...
  15. 2

tracking software

I have two options for you and both work really well, my first suggestion is to use a hardware keylogger like KeyGhost - you can find out more information at http://www.keyghost.com/. This would be a little device you slip in between your keyboard and your computer. Depending on your childrens...