Temporary Block ?

kally

Premium Member
Reaction score
I was disconnected last night while behind the keyboard on 1 of 7 accounts all registered to the same email and when I tried loading that account back up I received a messaged saying that the server has a Temporary block on that one account. No Emails, No warning. Was I suspended and but for how long? Afraid to open a support ticket.

• Sad
Reactions: EQDAB
Not sure its a suspension.
What server are you playing on?
Arph

Its not just warp... I never used warp and i am getting them completely random of my accounts (many). i havent been able to figure it out as to what is causing it because one temp banned i received just experiencing in the deep. another was during a raid, one just a minute ago was just running from zone to zone using piggyzone. its only happening when using MMOBugs, i havent had a single account blocked using RedGuides. Not sure if they are helping EQ to find users of MMObugs and to kill their competition or what but does seem shady.
Also, i do know that if they block you account for that 24 hours and see you on the new servers, they will ban you in the next ban wave if it keeps flagging. better to just sell your account now and get a new one.

Are you using plugins that use warp, like nosummon? Do you have usewarp enabled for piggyzone? Those will trigger the warp detection

Hrm.. didnt know that piggyzone uses warp... is there a way to use it without using warp part?

Found the answer.
/zone usewarp [on|off] Sets option to warp to distance checked switches and npcs, where needed.

Last edited:
Right, so if you had it enabled, that could be a culprit.

Confirmed not using any warping tools or any other MMO active hacks... just got temp block again on a different account just sitting in raid waiting for loot.

Make that two more just entering DZquit command. seems like if they move together or do something around the same time you get a temp ban.. only connection im seeing.

shrug. been moving around as 36 deep and haven't had no issues naving them around as a crew.

What mac do you use to play them? mq2bot, modbot, kissassist, mule, etc... ? i use modbot my self

Can confirm, just got blocked. After not logging in for a month and wanted to play for a minute, got banned after warping for a bit. Guess it's time to find a new game to play!