C
Reaction score

Viewing thread Temporary Block ?

Latest activity Postings About

• C
      chunkybeef reacted to Spiken's post in the thread GUI for MQ2AutoBuff Lua with Like Like.
      This project provides a graphical user interface for the MQ2AutoBuff plugin. Implemented in Lua and utilizing the ImGui library, this...
    • C
      chunkybeef reacted to Spiken's post in the thread [Lua script]Smart ini editing ingame with Like Like.
      I'm excited to introduce Smart Lua Editing, a tool I developed to simplify the editing of .ini files directly in game. This GUI tool is...
    • C
      chunkybeef replied to the thread Temporary Block ?.
      What mac do you use to play them? mq2bot, modbot, kissassist, mule, etc... ? i use modbot my self
    • C
      Make that two more just entering DZquit command. seems like if they move together or do something around the same time you get a temp...
    • C
      Confirmed not using any warping tools or any other MMO active hacks... just got temp block again on a different account just sitting in...
    • C
      Hrm.. didnt know that piggyzone uses warp... is there a way to use it without using warp part? Found the answer. /zone usewarp...
    • C
      Its not just warp... I never used warp and i am getting them completely random of my accounts (many). i havent been able to figure it...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…