|Uses INI File||Yes|
MQ2DPS is a plugin that shows the dps output of your character and people around you in a custom dps window.
- /dps Shows the command usage help
- /dps on|off|reset Activate or deactivate dps parsing, or reset parser
- /dps petfollowowner [true|false] Set whether pet's stats are displayed after owner's stats
- /dps hide|show Make the DPS window open or close
- /dps sort [none|melee|cast|total|dps] Set the sort type for player's dps
- /dps absolutedps [true|false] Set whether timers used for calculating player's dps is the same
- /dps absolutedps true Turn absolute dps calculation on
- /dps reset Reset the parser
- /dps off Turn dps parsing off
- /dps show Open the DPS Window
- /dps sort total Set the dps sort type to total
- MQ2DPS uses a custom UI file called MQUI_DpsWnd.xml. This is provided with the release, and should be in your [MQ2 Dir]\UIFiles\Default, [MQ2 Dir]\UIFiles\[Custom UI Dir Name], [EQ Dir]\UIFiles\Default, or [EQ Dir]\UIFiles\[Custom UI Dir Name]. If using MMOBugs (MMOLoader), it should be in the proper place. If you wish, you can edit the xml to your liking.
- The settings for each character are saved in the servername_charname.ini file in your MQ2 directory, under the [MQ2DpsWin] section for UI window settings, and the [MQ2DpsOpt] section for options. You can edit MQ2Dps_default.ini to set the defaults used by any character logged in, that does not have the custom sections in their servername_charname.ini. Window locations, window state, and dps options are saved automatically to your ini file by the plugin.
MQ2Dps_default.ini, or servername_charname.ini. For servername_charname.ini, example for a character named Xena on the server Povar, would be named povar_xena.ini.
[MQ2DpsWin] Top=0 Bottom=130 Left=260 Right=600 Locked=0 WindowTitle=DPS Window Fades=1 Delay=2000 Duration=500 Alpha=255 FadeToAlpha=255 BGType=1 BGTint.red=255 BGTint.green=255 BGTint.blue=255 ShowWindow=1 [MQ2DpsOpt] Sort=0 PetFollowOwner=1 AbsoluteDps=1 ON=1
This plugin comes with the MMOBugs binary and install distributions. Source code is not available.