|Uses INI File||Yes|
MQ2Clickies creates a hotbar of all your clickies making them a click away. Slots can be turned on/off to your liking allowing for as little as 1 clickie or all of your slots.
- /clickies Display setting window if active.
- /clickies on Turns on clickies support.
- /clickies off Turn off clickies support.
- /clickies save Save clickies and windows.
- Copy MQUI_ClickiesWnd.xml from the uifiles/default folder inside the precompiled MQ2 folder into your everquest/uifiles/default directory.
- Load the plugin by typing /plugin MQ2Clickies.
- Reload your UI, you must do this otherwise the clickies window will not appear.
- Toggle clickies setting window by typing /clickies. Once this is open you can click the slots that you have clickies.
- Save your clickie settings by typing /clickies save.
MQ2Clickies provides configuration
[MQ2Clickies] section of ServerName_CharacterName.ini
[MQ2Clickies] Active=on charm=on leftear=on head=on face=on rightear=on neck=on shoulder=on arms=on back=on leftwrist=on rightwrist=on ranged=on hands=on mainhand=on offhand=on leftfinger=on rightfinger=on chest=on legs=on feet=on waist=on powersource=on ammo=on pack1=on pack2=on pack3=on pack4=on pack5=on pack6=on pack7=on pack8=on pack9=on pack10=on
- SlotName: Set the slots you dont have a clickie in to off to save space as only the slots turned on will show up when the clickie bar is drawn.
This plugin is included with the MMOBugs Compile.