Tradeskill exploit. The 0 to 50 free quests.

tttt

Reaction score
With the free trade skill quests in Absymal sea that get you started from zero, you talk to the npc and are given a stack of items to combine. This combine gets you up approx 15-20 skill points, then when you have handed in 100 combined items, then the npc gives you a different stack and you rinse repeat until you finish the quest, at around 50ish in skill.

The annoying thing about this quest, is that you max your skill on the combine he gives you really quickly, but you still need to hand in 100 combines.

Whilst doing this quest with the Fletching npc, I noticed that one item from the 2 or 3 stacks he gives you, can be handed back in directly and counts as one of the combines. Therefore saving you a small bit on time on combining.

So you combine first stack until you have triv'd out the combine, then hand in 80 of the parts, then move onto next combine, rinse repeat.

Out of the 4 different combine, this worked iirc on 3 of them.

I imagine the other trade skill npcs have this bug also.

Can also do these quests in CR. I think you have do turn in 20 at a time though IIRC and also gives crystalwing faction when you do it too.

This is not a exploit, this has been around since god went live. Gm's know about it, and Said they put it in. Also know is you need to do these to make god stuff. If you don't do these you can't do god combines.