Suggestions on where to take a 57 necro ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Hi, Looking for some suggestions on where to take a 57 necro to solo? Need a spot with blue's to yellow's , not terribly high hp's, good supply of mobs.

Tried Veksar, but it seems full on my server when I play.

Thanks !

I would try either Plane of Nightmare (kite ravens/spiders/treants at the entrance) or Gorangas in Maiden's Eye (avoid hunters, they are not snareable)

Cool, thanks for the suggestions. I think I need 60 for the one.

Gonna head to PoN , forgot all about it heh.

thanks !

Doug said:
Hi, Looking for some suggestions on where to take a 57 necro to solo? Need a spot with blue's to yellow's , not terribly high hp's, good supply of mobs.

Tried Veksar, but it seems full on my server when I play.

Thanks !

Veksar, or Umbral Plains. Veksar take him to the ballroom area where there are 3 named that drop nice tribute items. Those will be around his level if you kinda stay in that area. Other areas the mobs get harder. Umbral Plains, head to the NW corner and pull Any Netherbian mobs, or Fallen Solders (skeles). These summon but if you pull using SLOW, you could probably tank them.
I used to actually have my druid outside group to DS and regen me, and these have more hps then Veksar mobs imho. They are not very resistant either, and really just need to snare the Netherbian mobs as those will flee at low health. Some named ones there sometimes too, that are a little bit harder than the norm.

Just use Necro SLOW to pull and you can tank-tap in Veksar or UP.

thanks again for the additional spots !!

Umbral Plains !! man, I haven't been there in like 5 years !! along time ago I was an app to a guild on Ayonae Ro , Casus Belli ? something spelled like that, they were do'ing a UP raid shortly after it came out. Was fun but kind of overkill at the time *lot's showed up* .

Funny, those were the last few weeks I really had fun playing EQ , quit shortly after then restarted again a few years later. By then most everyone I knew was gone.

Anyway !! thanks again for the locations to try out and the flashback !!

If you got somewhat ok gear and feel like some tought kiting you can solo pull most the murk's that are by the zone in in nobles causeway (off draniks scar) I remember a long time back leveling my necro from 63-65 there and was relatively easy. At 57 with "hacks" you should be fine and think these be excellent exp. Sometime you get them aoe snares and dots that will hurt you if 57, but if you gonna die just /fade away. Pop back in and repeat kiting =) You put speed at 1 or even 2 if nobody in zone and you will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.