Plane of Sky

Mrktwiz

Reaction score
I'm wondering if theres any way we can

1) /zone posky

2) dodge deathtouches

I tried Sneak/Hide to the DTer, and using a hotkey that hit and succor warped instantly, thats too slow to dodge the DT, anyone know any other way to solo the 7th island?

Soloing 7th isle is cake.

I have about 7-8 Crown of Elementary Mastery on a bunch of toons for sale. Damned good money maker.
I was doing it well before I ever used MQ2 just the old fashioned way.

You just gotta pick a corner as the pathing gets weird in corners and be patient. You can pick them off as singles and kill them pretty easy.

I did that for a while and cleared the regular roaming mobs, as a rogue thats kinda slow and i brough my mrylokar bp and lots of hot potions. Anyway it's the DT i need to circumvent for any real chance of a crown i though..

Not really. I can kill all the DT mobs b/c I keep a wizzy alt up there and I can use Mana Blast once an hour to kill them since its a one shot kill I dont get hit with DT.

Before I had my wizzy spun up (yay lsmm) I would just clear all the drakes and usually had 2 - 3 hour MAX (usually less) and average between 0-5 crowns. Almost always I would get at least 1 and usually 2-3 with an occasional 4-5 dropping.

Quik rundown.
Assume the entrance to the building on isle 7 faces south. To pull all the mobs without fear of DT go to the North East corner of the building (NEVER North West corner as isle 8 mobs can DT you from there). Pull to the hill just behind there.

By color:
Black drakes = super turbo gimp, very easy kills, resist nothing but slow (Drops 1 loot from isle 7 loot table per kill)
Green drakes = tougher on mellee and almost 90% resistant to ALL spells (Drops 1 loot from isle 7 loot table per kill)
Blue drakes = MUCH harder to kill but easy to pull just be patient and catch them when they path away from the building on that NE corner
(Drops 2 loots from the isle 7 loot table per kill)

Hope this helps.