New GM trick

neum

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I saw this twice the past 2 days. Someone will say in general chat epic drop rotting 25 min left on it. Then someone will warp to it and a GM will be standing on corpse. Watch out. I know the player who killed one epic mob, I dont think they are involved but its like a trap GMs are using to get people. When something is rotting to see if anyone warps there.

Last edited:
more gm's

Rumor has it there are around 100 new guides / Gm's dont know if it is true or partialy true but I know I sure have seen alot more activity since the new expansion . GM's answering petitions for things as glib as being on top of a mob that someone needed to hand an item in and the offending toon 20 units away.

Cant say this enough .. if you dont use a hud.. get one.. if you do .. get a gm check .. and if you have all that.. USE IT.

Gm checks are only useful if the GM actually doesn't care about being seen.

If a GM wants stealth, there is no way you will know he is there until it is too late.

Kable said:
Gm checks are only useful if the GM actually doesn't care about being seen.

If a GM wants stealth, there is no way you will know he is there until it is too late.

GM can stand next to you without setting off your GM checkers, had it happen few weeks back. Dont rely on GM Checkers, and you should never warp right to something.