Legends of Norrath

riot

Reaction score
Does anyone else on here play LoN? I've started digging pretty deep in to the game and l am having a lot of fun with it. I'm working on finishing the scenarios now and want to try raiding and sprints soon once I get better at deck building. Im looking to maybe get some folks together from here to work on raids or just have some fun/swap cards/duel/whatever. I'm not a hardcore professional by any means nor do I care what skill level you're at. Just looking to have some fun!

Perhaps we can turn this in to a general strategy/deck building thread for LoN if there's enough interest. Given the amount of creativeness in these forums I bet people can bounce ideas and make some killer tournament decks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

I've played with it a little bit. Not much. Before I can do any trading, I gotta buy a pack from SOE I think.

I need to buy some packs too. All of mine are not tradeable. Scenario cards are nice though!

The community for LoN is pretty much dead, sad to say for a fun game but you should take a look at Heartstone when it comes out of beta. It looks a lot like LoN.

Dead community just means it will be easier to get more tourney wins. ;-)

I'm not worried about a dead community though. I'm betting that they'll tie LoN in with EQ:Next and the base will grow by a lot once that happens. I think most people in EQ don't really know what LoN has to offer and it would be nice to see a marketing push that highlights all the cool LoN stuff to try and push up numbers before EQ:Next.

Besides the free loot stuff that comes from opening packs. What does LoN games/tourneys have to offer EQ? Any examples?

i hate lon but only because i'm so bad at it. i have spent a billion dollars on packs to get the loot i want but i couldn't beat a scenario if my life depended on it.

You can get in game items from scenarios and tournaments. Potions, ornaments, mounts, illusions, etc.

They run sprint tournaments every month and you get points for participating. You can get cards with the points but the monthly winner gets a loot card of their choice.

https://forums.station.sony.com/lon/index.php?threads/lon-sprint-rules.94688/

I play LoN only to get the loot cards. It is fun to play for its own sake but I forced myself to stay away from it because it can easily become a huge cash sink if you let it!

Im sure there are folks around that can tell you stories of spending the rent money on trying to get the Naggy familiar! lol

That makes 2 of us. Damn good deal.

Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

I play LoN only to get the loot cards. It is fun to play for its own sake but I forced myself to stay away from it because it can easily become a huge cash sink if you let it!

Im sure there are folks around that can tell you stories of spending the rent money on trying to get the Naggy familiar! lol

Guilty

I'm glad they're finally doing some LoN promotions. Perhaps it'll persuade some people to start playing..