LDON Adventure Stone - path to max

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tribunalite

I ask a lot of questions!
Reaction score
With level 70 here and level 75 coming, is there an easier path to get to max the stone, like a certain type of mission? Balanced group of warrior, cleric, shaman, rogue, ranger, and wizard for the most part. Any suggestions?

I am guessin no. At the very most they continue to ignore it. when L70 came out it wasn't built to adjust with the times so they had to make some minor modifications to it so that it would always give you Hards. But then they abandoned it and gave empty promises of L70 instances. I was able to 6-box them without troubles. So with L75 in the on coming will just be a burn fest and do them as fast as the timers will allow you.

how well geared is your main character (melee preferred)?

Main Tank (Paladin) was Demi/PoR Geared at 15KHP and 13K Mana 3100AC Unbuffed
Cleric/Rogue/Monk/Rogue/Enc were Qvic

it was my understanding that to max your stone you needed so many adventures in each of the zones, 45 is stickin in my head for some reason, so is it like 45 missions in each of the zones to max stone?

Ruj - 74 wins maxed
Takish - 78 wins maxed
Guk - 70 wins maxed
Miraguls - 68 wins maxed
Mistmoore - 76 wins maxed

I 6box all the time trying to max out the adventure stone
really boring tho
and lockout 45 min sucks :mad:
1 win took about 30 min

Type of mission

Just for the purpose of maxing it, which type of mission would suffice to be the fastest? All of the characters are Qvic-ish gear (200HP+ from DODH).

Collect typically goes fast but sometimes just doing the slaughters is as fast.

Personally I would say either of those.

i'm not sure how the upcoming patches will affect this, but if you are level 70, get 3 friends to shroud down to level 60 (or box chars to shroud to 60). everyone get in grp, and have the level 70 (melee preferred) go grab an ldon anywhere. the mobs will range from very quick light blue kills to a few dark blue easy kills.

i regularly do 50+ mob slaughter missions in 15 mins.

People typically used to stick with collects, but they can take a lot longer in some of the larger dungeons, lot more mobs, with the same amount of drops spread out.

With lvl 70 and the power of PC's these days, I'd say slaughters are best, you have a full group so you should have no problem doing those before the lockout timers.

And the shroud thing works for people who don't have groups to deal with the level 70 mobs, get 2 guildies or friends who typically AFK all night to sit in shroud at 60 and grouped, easy enough to solo those mobs.

zippy42167 said:
i'm not sure how the upcoming patches will affect this, but if you are level 70, get 3 friends to shroud down to level 60 (or box chars to shroud to 60). everyone get in grp, and have the level 70 (melee preferred) go grab an ldon anywhere. the mobs will range from very quick light blue kills to a few dark blue easy kills.

i regularly do 50+ mob slaughter missions in 15 mins.

Why bother with 45 minute timers. not like the 70's are hard.... and usually when you finish them it is right at the 45 min mark and you can just get another one instead of waiting 30 some minutes.

I have not looked into it but there is a better Stone / aug out there friend linked it to me the other day and its was close to 200hp 200 mana and 15 to other stats very nice . I will try get a link to it

There are many augs out there and yes some could be considered better. But if you get say a battlepin which can have 2 augs and you put your Maxed LDoN and Max BiC charms on it it will typically be pretty beefy.

Apparently there is a Tradeskill charm ( has to be made using Master Artisans )which has could take a maxed out LDON stone and slipgear aug to get really nice stats.
I haven't confirmed this yet but wait for Serpents to come out and I am sure the Tradeskillers are going to be extremely popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.