Inktu'ta Nocqufil event

midian99

Reaction score
Hello
i am wondering if anyone has dont the Noquifil event in inktu'ta for the BiC succesfully?

I am having problems doing the cursecaller even. i box which is trouble right there. even with 2 other players its rough.

ZAM talks about kiting them. But they seem to run faster than light and you cannot outrun them at all.

Anyone beat it recently without taking a enough people to eat some DTs?

curse caller event.

last time i did it i sent only 6 toons down into the room to start the summoning of the dt mobs, you then take the ones that have the emote and run them back to the door that you just opened with the switchs, then you send in your dps to kill them one at a time. the dt mmobs will start warping after some time but just burn or bring a zerker or necro to kill asap. Also if you know for sure one is comming after a toon target da or da that toon they will survive that time. Only 6 dt mobs can be up at once so the trick is to send 6 toons down to aggro the event so they are the "chosen ones" then get out of dodge and run north up the ramp to the top. my guild would send one toon down with the dps to heal and cure them. the dt mobs are leashed to that room but every 30 seconds they are up they gain speed till they are greater then selo which is why sometimes they can dt a toon standing as for back as they could.

I haven't played around with it much after a couple of fails a while ago.
Is there a way you could do the event with minimal toons and burn the mobs hard, I can't find any info on their hp or resists. I googled for ages.

I was thinking a necro and a wiz might be able to get some burn on? Or a couple of mages on top of that too? But it unaware of resists, I'd hate to be learning what spells won't land on them wasting precious seconds.

It's the hardest part of the breakdown in communication quest line, everything else is solo'd already, so as soon as I get noq I just need to do handins

they have around 400kish hp resists are minimal most of the time can slow with balance of nihil they are flagged undead can land shammy dots really easy. The callers are perma rooted so do one at a time burn and move if the event takes longer then an hour you will get deaths from warping. use my strat it was how the event was won by the top tier guilds back then. a zerker could dps it in no time. what server you on if its drinal i can help.

I was in the same spot being stuck on the cursecallers. After trying every trick in the book I ended up getting 6 dmg output people to join me. I had originally used an SK, Mag, and Sham and got rolled every time. Adding other people with bots (let's face it this isn't a sexy encounter people jump at the chance to help with) just kept failing.

To finally win the encounter I ended up with 3 SKs, 1 Zerk, and 2 Wizards. The formula was ultimately ridiculous damage as fast as possible all at once. As you mention outpacing the DT mobs is a losing proposition and CR down there is impossible. In the end quasi-zerg method for the win. I had each person stand in front of the spot where the planted mobs would appear and then triggered the event with the instruction that as soon as a mob pops in front of you blow it up with everything you have within 11 seconds (iirc the DT mobs spawned in 12 seconds so blow em up before that to be safe). Long story short 6 toons capable of cranking out a lot of dmg right now is the way I won that encounter. This was at level 90.

After that Noq is easy.