Sub Main

:mainloop
/target corpse
/warp t
/delay 1s
/nomodkey /shiftkey /click right target
/delay 2s
/goto :mainloop

I am extremely new at writing macro's and i haven't tried this quite yet but i think it will work. Let me know if i did something wrong.

Thanks

Edit, i changed a few things and it works great now.

Last edited:
KISS nice work am working on event handling so I can find items I want to destroy with the lootall function

Hmmm

Wouldn't this be a hugely dangerous macro to use since you're going to target any corpse, warp to it, and then loot. Won't this just warp you to whomever's group is currently in the zone and killing, make them wonder "Where'd he/she come from? /report" and that will be that? Not to mention a group killing mobs, not looting, seeing you warp onto one corpse, then the next that is only 5 feet away?

Just seems dangerous, despite the nice clean macro :D

Less publicity. The first rule of fight club is...

Wouldn't this be a hugely dangerous macro to use since you're going to target any corpse, warp to it, and then loot. Won't this just warp you to whomever's group is currently in the zone and killing, make them wonder "Where'd he/she come from? /report" and that will be that? Not to mention a group killing mobs, not looting, seeing you warp onto one corpse, then the next that is only 5 feet away?

Just seems dangerous, despite the nice clean macro :D

Less publicity. The first rule of fight club is...

you are correct. i would hope that nobody would use this in an open zone with other people in it...as thats just asking to get banned. something like this would be useful though if you're boxing in an instance or something along those lines (i.e. where you are either 1. alone, or 2. with people you can trust).

This wasn't designed for that. It was designed to work in conjunction with a specific plugin, and that plugin works only in instances, so I don't think your group would mind much, especially since they would also know you used said plugin, and the fact of the matter is, since you are using said plugin, you may not tell anyone else about it, and would only be your group members, using the said plugin, in the said above instance, according to section 23, part a, subparts 4 and 5 that clearly states, when using said plugin in an instance, make sure only trusted parties are added to your group, because if they know you use said plugin, then shit will hit the fan, and you will possibly be banned, and then if you go to section 25, part d, subparts 2 and 3, it clearly states that once you use said plugin and leave multiple corpses lying around, you must adhere to the strict letter of the law and use said macro in first post.

Does that answer help?

--

I was only trying to look out for the people who will use this and no doubt get banned because they're not the brightest colors in the crayola box.

I should've just kept to myself and let it happen. Less idiots in the game.

I was only trying to look out for the people who will use this and no doubt get banned because they're not the brightest colors in the crayola box.

I should've just kept to myself and let it happen. Less idiots in the game.

Going to steal your quote for a sig!

This wasn't designed for that. It was designed to work in conjunction with a specific plugin, and that plugin works only in instances, so I don't think your group would mind much, especially since they would also know you used said plugin, and the fact of the matter is, since you are using said plugin, you may not tell anyone else about it, and would only be your group members, using the said plugin, in the said above instance, according to section 23, part a, subparts 4 and 5 that clearly states, when using said plugin in an instance, make sure only trusted parties are added to your group, because if they know you use said plugin, then shit will hit the fan, and you will possibly be banned, and then if you go to section 25, part d, subparts 2 and 3, it clearly states that once you use said plugin and leave multiple corpses lying around, you must adhere to the strict letter of the law and use said macro in first post.

Does that answer help?

haha i love it =)

Could anyone lend me a hand by adding a loop in the macro that if no corpses would warp the character to a certain location and scan for more corpses to come available?

I'm running a bard afk macro and would like my leech toon to just scan and loot from a safe location.

Thanks,

Q

i'm very new at this

I added an event for no corpses. I don't know if this would work because i haven't had a chance to test it. Still learning this whole macro thing.

Code:
** Created by Villageidiot **
/echo Lets clean this place up!

#Event nocorpse "There are no spawns matching: (0-100) corpse"

Sub Main

/target corpse
/warp t
/delay 1s
/nomodkey /shiftkey /click right target
/delay 2s
/doevents
/goto :mainloop

Sub Event_nocorpse
   /Echo No more bodies to clean up. Waiting for more death!
   /warp s
   /delay 1m

ohhh and this will warp to succor point and wait 1 minute for more corpses.
I suppose you could change the point to warp to. You could change the s to another toons name that is with the group or a set loc if you didn't want to have this warp to succor point. Also can change the delay but i figured this would help.

A better way to do that would probably be a SpawnCount check, rather than an event.

Also, it might be better to add a check so it doesn't hang on player corpses.

This is a macro I used to do mass looting. I wrote it for cleaning bodies when my main was spawning quillmane, but it should work fine elsewhere. It uses stealth, but you can just delete those lines if you don't want them.

Code:
Sub Main
 :waitloop
  /squelch /stealth reset
  /delay 10m ${SpawnCount[corpse noalert 3]}
  /squelch /stealth on
  /squelch /target corpse
  /delay 2s ${Target.ID}
  /warp t
  /delay 1s
  /lootall